What's for dinner ( or lunch )

Tonight I had a horrible Seafood Linguine, that came frozen ready made ( I should know better really) .. only needed microwaving for a few minutes *ugh' it tasted horrible even tho' I added some hoisin sauce to it.... so I threw it out..

Now I'm going to go and stick some battered cod in the air fryer.. and then pop some tiny bread rolls in afterwards to heat.. and that'll be my dinner.. it's a little late to eat but hey ho.. :p

Tonight I had a horrible Seafood Linguine, that came frozen ready made ( I should know better really) .. only needed microwaving for a few minutes *ugh' it tasted horrible even tho' I added some hoisin sauce to it.... so I threw it out..

Now I'm going to go and stick some battered cod in the air fryer.. and then pop some tiny bread rolls in afterwards to heat.. and that'll be my dinner.. it's a little late to eat but hey ho.. :p
Recently bought an airfryer - they are great! We put strips of steak, red, yellow and orange sliced peppers and tomatoes in this afternoon and ten minutes later it was cooked and delicious. :)

Back