What's for dinner ( or lunch )

I've never marinated center cut lamb chops. Just broiled them; they are so tender.
I've only eaten veal in restaurants, but no longer.
Other than roasted with mint jelly (35 years ago), the only way I've done lamb is in a marinade of olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, thyme and rosemary. Then broiled. It's so good I've not had a desire to otherwise experiment.

The veal I've done with cabbage, onion and apples in chicken broth & spices. You sear the veal first then cook it in the broth & other ingredients. Again, I've not tried it any other way. The only veal I recall having at a restaurant has been deep-fried breaded cutlets...you know, the frozen Murry's truck stuff.

Last night was a cheeseburger on a Joseph's middle east bakery mini pita and a mini diet coke.

Coming in at 50 calories each with 4 net carbs and no added sugar these mini pitas are a keeper.

josephs_bakery_mini_pitas.jpg

For the past 2 nights my dinner has been small potatoes,veggies and a salad
Tonight the same except couple frozen chicken paddies I'll heat up in the oven,dessert will be either strawberries or yogurt.I don't have energy to do much else

Heavy meal at lunch light meal before 6 p/m
Timing pretty easy. Smoked leg of lamb used cherry wood chips. Corn on the cob with the leaves on steamed in the micro wave & spicy southern style okra done in the air fryer. Strawberry shortcake for dessert.

Back