What's for dinner ( or lunch )

Lunch was a glass of almond milk and two graham crackers.

Supper was a sausage patty with cheese on a toasted English muffin, a dill pickle, and a side of steamed baby spinach.

Now that I'm shopping once a week I find myself buying more washed and bagged baby spinach. It's inexpensive and seems to stay fresh a little longer than some other fresh greens. I use it raw in salads, tucked into sandwiches or microwaved for a minute or two as a cooked vegetable.

For brunch I has smoked trout on toast... and salt & pepper crackers with Blue brie cheese...

Late afternoon I had a banana..

For dinner I had potato waffles with eggs and bacon...

Tonight I had an after dinner dark chocolate mint

Not a very healthy day ...

For brunch I has smoked trout on toast... and salt & pepper crackers with Blue brie cheese...

Late afternoon I had a banana..

For dinner I had potato waffles with eggs and bacon...

Tonight I had an after dinner dark chocolate mint

Not a very healthy day ...
Hmmmm..........Holly, you forgot the partridge in the pear tree......:LOL:

I made goulash for dinner, a dish that I actually make really well. Whole canned tomatoes, canned diced tomatoes, ground beef already cooked with onions and celery, throw in whatever other veggie you want or have leftover. I used carrots and green beans this time.

Add any pasta you want or have, you can also add white beans and/or rice. Simmer a while for the flavors to blend and yummy. This dish has little in common with actual goulash, but it’s yummy. 😄

I had meatballs, ..I was going to make spaghetti and meatballs but i changed my mind at the last minute, and had meatballs, swede / carrot & potato mash... ..

I've got a crayfish pie to have tomorrow ...

It's late I shouldn't be eating chocolate but I've just had a salted chocolate caramel Ganache.. for supper.. 😋

salted-caramel-chocolate-tart-300.jpg

Big Mac”s for lunch and had lunch with our son. Got the food at McDonald’, drove to son’s house, we ate in the car, he ate on his lawn. Had a nice chat, and t.hen we drove home. 😃

Big fail on trying to recreate my mother's 'Hungarian Spaghetti' today. Added water, milk, more celery, and set it back to simmer for a couple more hours. /-;

Lunch was PB&J on whole wheat with a small glass of almond milk.

I'm not sure about supper but it will probably be Progresso soup or knock-off Cheerios with a splash of almond milk.

Back