Whats the most dangerous sport?

hypochondriac

For me it might be aerial ski jump. 😂Because I cant even ski . For a skilled ski jump aerialist maybe not.
Rugby League here is attracting concern here because of dangerous tackles.
Serious neck issues are occurring.
We had a death in cricket about 4 years ago. One guy got hit in the neck with a ball. It was awful to witness.

Boxing of course. Never forget Smokin Joe Frazier getting beaten to a pulp by Ali.
My last game of Rugby at 28 years of age I got concussion.Went to tackle someone and was almost knocked out by his knee hitting my head. Spent the night in Hospital.

The most dangerous is Football. All kinds of concussions causing permanent damage.
US 'football'? I'd argue...all that freaking padding

Football as in Rugby?
No argument

I made a poster about this;

HtYY7ZJ.jpg

Cheating on a hot tempered woman!
Funny thing about that
I was with this older (experienced) senorita when I was quite young
She could do whatever with whoever
Me?
If I gave another woman a side glance, she'd be after me with a knife!

I should look her up
Heh, she'd be in her late 80s

Two sports I think are dangerous are downhill /shalom skiing because the skiier is coming down the hill at very fast pace.If they miss the gate, crash into the safety mesh they still can do damage to their knees or other parts of their body
The other sport is cliff diving,if the diver jumps too soon and miscalulates when they hit the water,they could become paralyzed or die

U.S. Football. The helmet doesn't stop concussions. Rugby players don't tackle with head hits to the body.

Yes. Watching an NFL game up close from field level on several occasions, I just couldn't believe the speed at which they run into each other ....
Definitely not good for your health!

Boxing. Can't understand how people are allowed to pummel heads like they do. Two boxers died in one week last month.

For me it was rappelling. The doofus that tied the rope we were using tied it to a tree next to a crack in the rock face. On my way down, the rope slipped into the crack which gave it a lot of slack and caused me to flip upside down. I couldn't right myself until over halfway down. Thank God, the guy belaying was great! Needless to say, I didn't take that up as a sport.

Last edited:

Back