What's your current earworm?

That's Guy Pratt. There was an awful lot of speculation as to why he jumped around the stage more then the entire band including the three backup singers alone. A lot of fans also wonder why the cause of Claudia Fontaine's death was not released to the public. Personally I wonder also but I feel more than blessed to have enjoyed their collective contributions to the PF experience. Take care and welcome to the Senior Forum Collective.

I don't remember my current one, but my consistent Earworms are Summer Breeze by Seals & Croft and Laughter in the Rain by Neil Sedaka. I guess my brain loves calming songs that mention nature. Maybe I'm a latent Hippie.

I like Frankie Laine's Rawhide theme song. Did you know that he owned a car dealership here in So.Cal?

For the most part I shun "oldies"....makes me feel stuck in the past and old. But I get earworms from time to time, makes me crazy. Here's one that made a lot of people crazy:

Edit: R.I.P. Dolores O'Riordan
Love this song and the band. She was an amazing singer. But now I feel older now that you called this song an "oldie" :ROFLMAO:

Earworms almost ALWAYS plague with something I loathe, however, I have been humming and singing this song all day long and loving it!

Usually I have them in the morning as soon as i get up......................always a different song. Over and over until DH gets up and the day starts.

Back