When I Need To Talk With Someone Seriously.

Unearthed-Siri-1309-1-web.jpg

Debby we do have a type of 'like' button. It's called a' reputation comment'...just click on the star at the bottom left of the members post you wish to comment on, (add to this posters reputation) and write your comment and then press send.
It's not viewed by the rest of the forum but it will be viewed by the member you wish to see it.

Debby we do have a type of 'like' button. It's called a' reputation comment'...just click on the star at the bottom left of the members post you wish to comment on, (add to this posters reputation) and write your comment and then press send.
It's not viewed by the rest of the forum but it will be viewed by the member you wish to see it.

I'll remember that. I wasn't sure what that button was for. Thanks for the reply.

Every time I try to ask Siri anything all she does is show me the web pages she found on the topic, and even then they usually AREN'T. Maybe she likes guys better.

When my daughter first got her phone "Siri" was new and she and her brother had so much fun talking to "Siri". My daughter would say "Siri I love you!" Siri would answer "that does not compute".My son said "Siri I think you are just plain stupid" and Siri answered; "You are certainly entitled to your opinion!" . This went on for probably 30 minutes. I remember those two comments because they were so laughable. What passes for fun around here is goofiness to others but we enjoy each others company.

I can post here safely because one I am animous. Two this is the most supporative group I know. That being said if I am posting I will not use names or reveal facts about others, except for the ones where I am personally involved. I think if it is a serious conversation that involves something I did not want anyone to know, but needed to discuss, I would think long and hard about who if anyone I discussed such matters with. I think I would have a hard time trusting a professional counselor until I got to know them.

My world blew up at the beginning of the year. I hit a depression that was so bad, that if I hadn't unloaded on this site, I don't think I would have made it. So being too revealing would have been a moot point now. :wave:

My world blew up at the beginning of the year. I hit a depression that was so bad, that if I hadn't unloaded on this site, I don't think I would have made it. So being too revealing would have been a moot point now. :wave:

Sure sorry to hear that things went south so badly for you Ina but glad that you found relief here. We're all different and while some might find this forum too 'public', for others it's just right.

Ina I love you and trying to hold on, you were the first to reach out. Thank you.
A song that reflecs how I feel
Elton John
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dpdzsd5TYuE

Back