Which would you rather be in -Earthquakes or Tornados?

Geezer Garage

Been in several Hurricane's/Typhoons, and we get mild quakes here in NW CO on rare occasions. Had twisters come through southern Wisconsin as a kid. One took the big roll up doors out of my dad's shop, while totally destroying a commercial building a few hundred feet away. I've always liked extreme weather.

mrstime

When I lived in Long Beach back in the 70s the elderly lady that lived next door had living there when a strong quake hit, I believe in 1933. She said there were a lot of red brick buildings that were damaged/destroyed.
But I was born in 1939. So the Long Beach couldn't have caused my crossed eyes. Then we saw a picture of my mothers other daughter and her eyes were also crossed but her grandmother didn't take her to an optometrist.

caramel

I've been in several earthquakes. Thankfully, none of them were too damaging to me personally. I've never been near a damaging tornado. I've tried to live in places where these two phenomena are less prevalent. I'll join the others who said, none for me please.