Winter Art

00b86b83096e18b40e3ffd75f4aec7aa.jpg

I hope Lara doesn’t mind comments in her lovely photo thread but I have to comment on this colourful winter watercolour picture . It’s absolutely gorgeous.
Does anyone else wonder about the one red Christmas bulb in the left evergreen tree? It makes me wonder if the painter started a different picture then changed their mind OR did they have a glass of wine and suddenly get in the Christmas spirit. 🤔

Last edited:
I hope Lara doesn’t mind comments in her lovely photo thread but I have to comment on this colourful winter watercolour picture . It’s absolutely gorgeous.

Does anyone else wonder about the one red Christmas bulb in the left evergreen tree? It makes me wonder if the painter started a different picture then changed their mind OR did they have a glass or wine and suddenly get in the Christmas spirit. 🤔
I hadn't noticed he red ornament Keesha... my eyes were on the fox.
That's quite odd, isn't it?

Does anyone else wonder about the one red Christmas bulb in the left evergreen tree? It makes me wonder if the painter started a different picture then changed their mind OR did they have a glass or wine and suddenly get in the Christmas spirit. 🤔
I don't fee l like this is my thread..it's everyone's thread who is here to enjoy it and to participate...or not.
So I don't mind comments at all. In fact I encourage it. I didn't notice that red ball either lol

Does anyone else wonder about the one red Christmas bulb in the left evergreen tree? It makes me wonder if the painter started a different picture then changed their mind OR did they have a glass of wine and suddenly get in the Christmas spirit. 🤔
I almost didn't post it cuz of the odd placement of the red ornament but I'm thinking it just added to the beauty of winter and xmas being a part of it....

Back