WTH is WRONG With People?!

OneEyedDiva

SF VIP
So many times I've read stories that make me ask that question that I decided to start a thread about it. Please add your WTH stories in this thread. Here are a couple of mine:
1. A man decided to rob a bank. He went to the teller and lo and behold, his stick up note was written on the back of one of his own checks, complete with address!
2. Georgia man is charged for having sex with a chicken. But wait...he is not the only one! This has happened in Indiana, China, the U.K. and probably other places. When looking this up today...because I remember a story about a man who was married becoming an outcast in his village because he did this, I came across a story about a man having sex with a McDonald's chicken sandwich!! Ewwww! WTH is WRONG with these people??!!
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11273...ht-having-sex-with-a-chicken-in-cctv-footage/

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/man-sex-with-birds_n_5945954

Last edited:
Long story: Red part I
Red is one of my 'forever memories!'
In the 1980's Red was in Washington D. C. got into a group touring the White House, slipped away from the group, got into the private section where those that worked directly for the President had their offices. The Secret Service grabbed him, Red resisted, Red was subdued, taken to mental hospital... released within the month, came back to Dallas...

Red was a drunk, drug addict, and totally nuts, nuts...
There was a doughnut franchise that had screwed their counters to the wall, rather
than use tables. Red would frequent these franchises for coffee, BUT he had a history
of attacking the counters-pulling them out of the wall, destroying the counters, chairs... The employees, manager knew who Red was and his history.
The cops would come, Red would fight, cops would beat Red into submission, take him to the hospital. The shrinks would send him to the state hospital.

Red also has a history of being hit by vehicles...taken to hospital... physicians would
pull his history, 'Oh yea, Red...' back to state hospital.

A good Samaritan had an apartment house. She let Red live in a one bedroom
apartment, he was to mow the yard, clean outside of apartment bld....
Red had a spell, destroyed the interior of the apartment, pulled commode and wash
basin out...lots and lots of water damage...

The good Samaritan still thought she could help Red by letting him live in her four acres in Dallas. She had two goats, several chickens, squirrels, and other critters...
The poor lady didn't know she was running a dating service.

Red part II to follow.

Police answered a silent alarm at a funeral home & arrested two men who had broken in.
When they arrived, they were shocked to find that the men had removed the bodies of two females and were having sex with them.
They probably wanted a relationship with no commitment.

Police answered a silent alarm at a funeral home & arrested two men who had broken in.
When they arrived, they were shocked to find that the men had removed the bodies of two females and were having sex with them.
They probably wanted a relationship with no commitment.
When a woman is found raped and murdered, I'm sure the ME has to figure out if the victim was murdered first or raped first. There's a reason why there are names for these kinds of depraved acts....bestiality and necrophilia.

It gets even worse. There are magazines and videos of these types of acts available for purchase through underground sites on the dark web. We raided a home in the Philadelphia area and confiscated 1000’s of publications and videos that were being sent out to his subscribers. I actually watched parts of one video of a man having sex with a goat and a lamb. I also watched a woman having oral sex with a dog and a horse. Then, I had spent the next half hour in the bathroom.

Last edited:
Red Part II (continued from post 5)

The good Samaritan called, saying Red was abusing her animals and she wanted action now; her spouse had been a big-shot politico so we had to hot foot it out to where...

Info: I'm 220, 5'11" and still dumb enough not to be frightened of evil doers:devilish:.
With the exception of Red.
If you are a science fiction fan, a stable of describing aliens is their eyes whirl, on in
other ways are totally alien.
My past experiences with Red, I had been almost frightened by his eyes-Maybe his
eye's whirled in their sockets, maybe not, they whirled to me!
I talked a fella rougher than me, to accompany me to go see Red.

We arrived to find several dead chickens, two squirrels, two very apprehensive goats, one female and one male.* The animals had not died of natural causes.
Describing the state of the dead animals is a bit too gritty for this site.
Their cause for death was 'too much romancing.'

Red was setting in a chair outside the house grinning his lopsided grin.
He was reading (reading at, he was semi-literate) a bible.
That really upset me.
I bent way down, where I look him in the eyes-I swear he had flecks in his eyes that
were moving.
Red was tall, skinny, couldn't have weighed 140 pounds, but he frightened me.
At the time I did not believe in demon possession or any other demonic spirits,
Red changed than.
We made Red gather his dead critters, carried him to the crazy house, knowing he
would be back on the streets in two-three weeks.
During our mutual history, Red had a dozen or more court appearances, each time
he was 'surrendered for psychiatric evaluation'... blah, blah...

There are people that are evil, not psychopaths, sociopaths, just evil.
There is no diagnosis for evil. We do not believe in it anymore.

Did you ever watch the show on the Discovery ID channel about a cop named “Kenda?”

In one episode, he was called to a residence after a patrol officer did a welfare check of an elder black woman. The patrol officer had to force his way into the home and found that the elder lady had died of natural causes. After investigating, they learned that she had a sister living with her, but couldn’t locate her. Jumping ahead, they found that the sister had died years earlier while laying on the sofa. Her sister left her there for years and she actually fossilized on the sofa. The cops surmised that the sister who was still living needed her SS income to get by, so she never reported her death.

This man couldn't bear to part with his wife, so much so that he slept next to her gussied up body for 6 days. I wonder if she had started to decompose and smell bad (?)
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ecommend-derby-cocoon-spiritual-a7725881.html
I'm sure she did, unless he kept her refrigerated.
Years ago, I read about a guy who got a hotel room with his wife. He killed her & stuffed her body between the bed frame & the box spring where it wouldn't be visible. Before he checked out, he turned the air conditioner to max cool.
The people who got the room after him turned off the air conditioner because the room was too cold. After a couple of hours......well of course the room started to smell. It took a while for hotel employees to find the cause because of where the body was hidden.

There's a reason why there are names for these kinds of depraved acts....bestiality and necrophilia.

Like your title and OP ...cannot imagine what goes wrong with the human psyche and soul to lead to the above or much worse, those that rape small children. I may be a Christian Agnostic and struggle with the concept of eternal punishment, but I do hope there's some sort of hell for a subset of people.

Like your title and OP ...cannot imagine what goes wrong with the human psyche and soul to lead to the above or much worse, those that rape small children. I may be a Christian Agnostic and struggle with the concept of eternal punishment, but I do hope there's some sort of hell for a subset of people.
Well, if there is "Eternal Punishment," Priests are in big trouble.

Well, if there is "Eternal Punishment," Priests are in big trouble.

Wouldn't know other than what I learn from the news. But by not using the qualifier 'some' before priests, your sentence reads as though you're referring to all priests regardless of character or faith since there are several faith groups that use the title priest. But maybe you meant it that way. I do hope it's a grammatical clarity issue though.

Old Mexico had some of these depraved behaviors in the 1950's but only because
gringos would pay to view these obscene behaviors.
As teenagers, we would pool our funds and slip off for a weekend of debauchery-we hoped.
Fortunately, we had to practice our sophistication by getting drunk as soon as we
crossed the border. Our decadency was limited by our lack of funds, and
being falling down drunk.
Of course, upon returned to school on Monday, we would lie about the morally corrupt
behaviors we engaged in-how very lucky we were.

Back