You oughta be in pictures (share pictures of yourself if you wish)

In 2018, (as part of my makeover from being a homesteader to being a modern woman living in the city) I was getting my ears pierced.

View attachment 130078
As an 18th birthday gift, my girlfriend took me to get my ears pierced and bought me a pretty pair of studs that looked like silver stars.

I always put on a pair of earrings whenever I go out .. even just grocery shopping.

I hope you enjoy wearing yours as much as I do.

As an 18th birthday gift, my girlfriend took me to get my ears pierced and bought me a pretty pair of studs that looked like silver stars.

I always put on a pair of earrings whenever I go out .. even just grocery shopping.

I hope you enjoy wearing yours as much as I do.
I do. I have a huge collection of earrings that I collect and buy on eBay. I must confess though, since having to wear a mask I don't wear them for now. I have small ears and it is too hard to keep the mask on, plus glasses and earrings in the way.

Diva, You look beautiful and you look like such a fun person to be around!
Thank you so much Gaer. I'll admit I am a fun person, sometimes a bit crazy and a conversation with me usually includes laughter. My son told me the other day that during my eulogy he's going to mention some of the really funny things I've done when we were together and let people know "My mother was hilarious!" He said maybe they'd be crying but by the time he was done, he'd have them crying because they'll be laughing so hard. I like that. I'd love to be remembered like that. :D

Last edited:

Back