your favorite TV shows of all time

moviequeen1

I don't watch network TV shows like I used to,that got me thinking about my favorite all time shows I watched faithfully each week
They are :
The Streets of San Francisco
The Mod Squad
Hill St.Blues
St. Elsewhere
Remington Steele
ER
Cheers
Alias
Law&Order
The Good Wife
What are your favorites? Sue

Golden Girls...

Last Tango in Halifax

Gogglebox

Eggheads

The ''Up'' documentary series popularly known as 7 UP

Friends

Blue Planet / Living Planet etc

Agatha Christie's Poirot

Serengeti

Happy Days

Cheers

Have I got news for you (satirical news show)

Michael Palin around the world in 80 days

Antiques roadshow

lucy show dezi arness … terrific
wagon train ---
cheyeinne
gavin Stacey ..
Johnathan winters show ..
knight rider

I love all the Law and Order shows.
The Dick Van Dyke show
Dexter
The Mentalist
Friends
All in the family
Cheers
Dean Martin show
Johnny Carson
Laugh in
SNL
Golden Girls

and quit a few others

The Sopranos
Breaking Bad
X-Files
The Office (US)
The Americans
Twin Peaks
Seinfeld
Northern Exposure
The Shield
Picket Fences
iu

I loved the first few episodes of Everybody Loves Raymond, I loved the mum & dad, I loved Robert.. and Raymond was funny...butttt...after the first few episodes, I'd had enough of Derbra, and I was shouting at the Telly...'''STOP WHINING''.. it just got to me in the end and I stopped watching... not my idea of a laugh a minute I'm afraid!!

f troop
porridge
fawlty towers
2 ronnies
the cricket
world cup soccer
afl
nrl
australian story
4Corners
old movies like 12 Angry Men
some history docos
biography docos
some aussie comedies in the 80s

I loved the first few episodes of Everybody Loves Raymond, I loved the mum & dad, I loved Robert.. and Raymond was funny...butttt...after the first few episodes, I'd had enough of Derbra, and I was shouting at the Telly...'''STOP WHINING''.. it just got to me in the end and I stopped watching... not my idea of a laugh a minute I'm afraid!!

Holly.....I am the other way. I always thought that Ray made Debra the whiny, upset woman that she was. He came across as being crude, rude and stupid. I know he was pretty much the straight man, but I have known men similar, but nowhere as inconsiderate as Ray. Robert is hilarious. Frank, funny, but rude to Marie and Marie was rude to Debra with all of her remarks about cooking and cleaning. Also very intrusive.

Both families are completely dysfunctional, so they are deserving of each other. My wife said that she would have divorced Ray long ago. Ray Romano made above $1.5million per episode. Charlie Sheen made about $1.8 million per episode for “Two and A Half Men.”

Back