Just A Little Bit Of Not Much

I just came back from the store again. The other day I did a big shop and stocked up as much as I can. But I used my last onion yesterday to make Swiss steak. I don't feel right without a few onions in the house, so ..... Aldi's is only up the main road about a mile.

Of course I can't stop myself; bought an extra can of dog food in case; even tho' I'm on auto-delivery from Amazon. Oh, and then I needed disinfecting wipes for the kitchen and a small (very small) pkg. of chocolate chip cookies.

iu
In other news, my darling GGS is smiling now.....
Darius smile.jpg

I just came back from the store again. The other day I did a big shop and stocked up as much as I can. But I used my last onion yesterday to make Swiss steak. I don't feel right without a few onions in the house, so ..... Aldi's is only up the main road about a mile.

Of course I can't stop myself; bought an extra can of dog food in case; even tho' I'm on auto-delivery from Amazon. Oh, and then I needed disinfecting wipes for the kitchen and a small (very small) pkg. of chocolate chip cookies.

iu
In other news, my darling GGS is smiling now.....
View attachment 342222
He is adorable! Looks so happy!

Just happened across your diary, RR, and am so glad to have done so! Love the photos of baby Darius and hearing about what you're up to. ❤️

Wow, are your plants healthy! I'm green with envy over your green thumb!

This time shopping I bought a jar of popcorn kernels to pop on top of the stove. That microwave stuff is not good for us. I stopped popping way back when I got glass top stoves; not wanting to scratch. But I think I can lift while shaking. Wish me luck.
About ten years ago I was visiting a friend and her daughter started using this magical gizmo to make popcorn. I was mesmerized and bought one when I got home. Subsequently bought one for our kids, some friends, and to keep in our RV. No shaking involved and everyone loves theirs.

It's got a 25 year warranty. I had a problem with one and they sent a replacement part, no questions asked. At $39.99 it might seem a little spendy, but I'm here to tell you it makes great popcorn.

p.s. Reading your post yesterday inspired me to have popcorn for dinner last night!

Popcorn.JPG

Back