2019 How is The Weather Where You Live?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday it was cloudy and unseasonably warm,51
As I type this,its snowing outside,snow band early this morning {5am}was south of city has now hit Buffalo ,just in time for the morning commute.We'll get 3-6 inches A 'weather advisory' is in effect for most of WNY until 7pm.Temps will hover near 30

It's 48 degrees today..later it's expected to be around 30... , however it is sunny, so I have every window in the house wide open, getting some glorious sunshine through the house.. ☀

Tomorrow heavy rain is expected...☔

When I went on my early walk this morning at 6:30,it was 16,no wind,wearing long underwear
We got 3 inches of snow yesterday,areas south of city received more which is normal
Today's forecast,p.sunny warmer,temps in the mid 30's

When I went out on my early walk this morning around 6:50,it was 34,refreshing with no wind
Today,partly sunny temps in the 40's,the 3 inches of snow on ground will melt,which is fine by me

Ditto above... ^^^

Very dark, dull and dreary , threatening to rain after yesterdays torrential rain... sun showed a glimpse of itself about 15 mins ago for about 2 minutes . It's be properly dark by 4.15pm

When I took my early walk at 6:50,it was cloudy,lite rain falling temp 36
The rain will switch over to snow by this afternoon,maybe an inch here in city

Where I live it's just the opposite of whatever global warming is supposed to be.

We have what is called wind chill factor. The temperature could be -8 F but with the wind it feels more like -28 F. Just have to dress warm if your are going out.

Yesterday ,started with rain turned to snow/rain mix,got an inch of 'slush' on the ground&grass, high was 40
I was not pleased to be awaken this morning at 4:30, the snow plow guy showed up to clear an inch of slush,how***** stupid!!
Today it was p. sunny day,temps in 30's but with 25mph winds made it feel like in the teens brrrr

We are expecting 47c ~ 116 f for the next 3 days in parts of South Australia
it will be very close to that where I live 🥵🥵🥵🥵

Last edited:
71 F currently. 43 F the projected high tomorrow. Under a tornado watch as the cold front approaches.

Mississippi weather.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back