2019 How is The Weather Where You Live?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I went on my early walk at 6:30,wearing long underwear,all bundled up because it was 16.
It really didn't feel that cold,was refreshing because there was no wind.
Today,it will be partly sunny,temps in the 20's where it was yesterday
BTW:I've been taking early morning walks for yrs.When I worked at local hosptial{27 yrs},the days I had to be there,I would walk 7 blocks in all sorts of weather.It continues to be a part of daily routine.Its one habit I don't plan on breaking anytime soon
Absolutely. Same here. If you keep doing it you don't have to join a fitness club.

Cold as a witch’s t**. I am from Southwest Michigan and the normal temps are usually 40-50 this time of year. We are already supplementing our heat with wood. Highs have only been in the upper 20s. We just set record lows. Brrrrr....

Just wondering...how many of us responding here on this thread had a "very hot summer"?
Do you think when experiencing an exceptionally hot summer season, odds follow that the coming
winter will be an 'exceptionally cold" season?

45 this morning. That's a lot better than yesterdays' 27.

But it's overcast and not expected to get any higher than the mid 50's today.

A cloudy day here in Buffalo, temps near 40,snow is melting .This is good since there are some leaves still on the trees/on the ground which haven't been raked yet

39 this morning. Going up to 67 this afternoon.

We are on a warming trend.

Soon we will be having high's in the 70's and lows in the 50's.

My favorite kind of temperatures. :)

This morning when I went on my early walk around 6:40, was 30,refreshing with little wind
The sun made an appearance mid morning,nice feeling it on my face as I took a short walk,temps in the 40's,no snow

24°F
6" of snow

Right about now I'm glad we moved to town

The hwy to the cabin is impassable;

hwy to the cabin.jpg

My buddy up there said well over a foot in 24 hrs

A cold front is approaching WNY,high wind warning with rain starts around 10am ,getting stronger in the afternoon,gusts could be as high as 60mph This will end this evening when rain turns to snow showers
About 5 yrs ago,there was idiot who couldn't resist going wind surfing on Lake Erie to get his '15 min of fame' whenever we had a wind event,local TV stations would film him. I don't know what happen to him since nobody else has tried this stupid stunt

Had some heavy rain this morning. Some folks got thunder. Then the heavy winds. I think they have died down. I was of a mind to run out and grab a bite to eat. Did not want to go out in the wind and cold.

The cold front went thru yesterday,was windy last night but didn't lose any power,early high was 62
When I went on my early walk this morning at 6:45,light rain was 40
Today's forecast cloudy temps in 40's

At 6am we got the freezing rain/rain with some wind temps were in the 20's
It was dicey to say the least when a friend picked me up to go to church,like a skating rink,I walked on the grass as much as possible
Later today it will turn over to snow temps in the 30's.I'll be wearing my 'Yaktraks' tomorrow when I go out

21 F in CT.
  • Low pressure will bring snow, ice and rain to the Northeast through early week.
  • A foot or more of snow is expected in interior parts of the Northeast.
  • Boston, Hartford, Connecticut, and New York City could see their first measurable snow of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back