2019 How is The Weather Where You Live?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if the folks in the USA and Canada or anywhere else on this site know the fave convo. with us Brits is............yep...the weather: day in day out 24/7 365. At bus stops in supermarkets in the street passing strangers and a 100% opportunity to chat if one so wishes moaning whether it's too cold or too hot. Get a heatwave and folks grumble phew! It's too 'ot! Too much snow and ice wish it was Summer...and so on and on and on. :rolleyes: 😉🤣

Screenshot-2019-12-02-at-5-17-09-AM.png

We have had a bit of ice and snow here and everything looks white. Good if you don't have to travel. I always had to look at the current day's weather when I worked and now I still do as I go out almost every day. I enjoy all the seasons here and wouldn't have it any other way.

When I went on my early walk around 6:40 this morning,we had a dusting of snow,at least the sidewalks weren't icy like they were yesterday
Today cloudy with snow showers temps in the mid 30's

It's cool today. At noon it was 76 after a nights low of 41. Bright sun and light breeze. This is a typical winter day here in south central FL.

Today was cloudy with some snow flurries. I blinked&thought I saw the sun for a sec or two,temps were in the low 30's
According to our local paper,we've had 18 inch of snow so far,below normal
I hope it stays that way

In the 40s today with gray skies again. I turned all the lights on in my apt. to brighten things up. It will get warmer this weekend and then next Wednesday it will get much colder. But then the weather forecast has really been off here lately so I'll just take each day as it comes and see how it is.

It was 55 F yesterday but now is in the 30s and dipping lower tomorrow into the 20s. Good thing I've Winterized my living room!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back