2019 How is The Weather Where You Live?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaBreeze

Endlessly Groovin'
18F degrees by me for the first day of the new year, was sunny all day but still frigid temps. Had around 4 inches of snow drop yesterday on New Years Eve, so shoveling the sidewalk and walkways was first chore this morning. I'm in Colorado.

Here in western New York State, we had a pretty heavy wind storm over night. Started here about 2 or 3 AM, went for rest of night. I did not go out today, but saw a few branches down. I did hear there were power outages and some wind damage in other parts of the county. Yesterday it was raining and warm. Now it is in the 30s out. I am just glad there was no snow with the wind.

Cool and rainy here (Phoenix area). High today was about 50, low tonight approaching freezing. I gotta move further south..

Hot and humid in Sydney and has been for the past week.
Currently 85oF and humidity 60% at 2.00 pm
Even hotter where I live because we don't get any sea breezes.

Too hot to go outside and very hot in bed at night.
Drains the energy levels.
Can't wait for cold winds from the south to arrive.
We call them 'southerly busters' or the 'Wollongong Doctor'; Wollongong being a city just south of Sydney.

After the high winds that rolled thru WNY yesterday,some areas south of city had no power,winds subsided
It was a cloud/sunny day temps in the 30's after a early high of 50.
I agree with Marie,it could of been worse if we had snow
Today,cloudy temps in 30's

Weather here is like...

dg5ibl.jpg

When I took my morning walk at 6:30,temp was 22 ,was refreshing,no wind of snow
A storm will be rolling thru all of WNY later this morning bring rain,freezing rain,snow,sleet,wind temps in the 30's
Tomorrow,a balmy day rain temps in the 40's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back