2021-2 NFL Pro Football (pls, no other sports!)

I live in Buffalo,NY,don't follow the Bills{college football fan} but was happy to learn the team routed the despised NE Patriots 47-17.A bright light for the city&the devoted fans of the team.
My wish for today is for the Eagles to upset Tampa Bay,so we no longer have to see TB QB,Tom Brady anymore.He is hated by Bills fans Sue

I live in Buffalo,NY,don't follow the Bills{college football fan} but was happy to learn the team routed the despised NE Patriots 47-17.A bright light for the city&the devoted fans of the team.
My wish for today is for the Eagles to upset Tampa Bay,so we no longer have to see TB QB,Tom Brady anymore.He is hated by Bills fans Sue
I am also hoping for an Eagles upset as well as a 49ers win and a Chiefs win today.

I wouldn't trust my predictions-as of yesterday I'm zero for two.
Today, Cowboys will win, the other teams-not sure, However, do not bet money against Old Man Brady.

The Eagles were befuddled for three quarters, by then the game was out of reach.
This was one of the worst playoff games I've seen.

It looks like the Cowboys are trying to mimic the Eagles; it's third quarter and looking bleak.

Hubby told me this one was going to be a tough game and said the 49ers were going to pull this one out in a close one. Definitely still plenty of time left for the Cowboys to come back.

That last score for the 49ers just might have close the coffin shut on the Cowboys season.

Last edited:
If you have anxiety problems you should not be a Cowboy fan.
(They should have had 21 points by half-time-they were outplayed, out-coached and stunk😒)

I did not envision the 49's coming close to beating Cowboy-they came to play... Hats off to 49's🥰

Oh well, i can now be a casual fan of playoffs, no emotional involvement.

The Cowboys could have easily won that game, but blew it. The last play didn't make sense at all for the Cowboys. Congrats to the 49ers for moving on. I am now 3 out of 4 with the picks.

Got the Chiefs in the next game. Could be the last game for Big Ben.

The Cowboys could have easily won that game, but blew it. The last play didn't make sense at all for the Cowboys. Congrats to the 49ers for moving on. I am now 3 out of 4 with the picks.

Got the Chiefs in the next game. Could be the last game for Big Ben.

The most penalized team in the regular season played true to form with two of them tonight offensive holding calls that brought back long yardage passes that would've put the the Cowboys in 49ers territory. All my life I've heard consistent penalties are on the coaches, yet Mike McCarthy reacted to them tonight like they were a big surprise.

And yep, don't know why the heck Dak ran on the last play.

I was totally disgusted with the Steelers. After their first touchdown they let the chiefs walk all over them. I quit watching when Chiefs were 2 touchdowns ahead. Will be interesting to see what excuses they come up with. They were only even there by the skin of their teeth.

Since I have picked Buffalo to take it all the way over Green Bay in the Super Bowl I am definitely pulling for Buffalo.
Seeing where some "experts" are saying Green Bay over Buffalo .... and crowning Aaron Rodgers MVP
😁

Since I don't have a dog in the fight, I really don't care.

Seeing where some "experts" are saying Green Bay over Buffalo .... and crowning Aaron Rodgers MVP
😁

Since I don't have a dog in the fight, I really don't care.
My home team fizzled out in the end and didn't make it. I figure Green Bay is the favorite so I am not going with them and I don't want Tom Brady and Tampa Bay to win again. I really don't think any other team in the NFC has much of a chance to make it. Out of the 4 teams left I just went with the team I felt was playing really well now and that is the Buffalo Bills. We shall see.

Back