2021-2 NFL Pro Football (pls, no other sports!)

Rams are up on Tampa Bay early in the game. IF TB loses what with #12 do and what will the other #12 in Green Bay do after their loss?
They could still play each other in a consolation playground game? :giggle:
(Sorry, I just couldn't resist giving a humorous, silly, ridiculous answer.:LOL:🙃)

I never dreamed Buffalo could stay with KC.
I was looking forward to the Young Guns, Mahomes and Burrows aerial dual--now with overtime i don't know who is going to win.

Josh Allen performed better that anyone could expect, what a game.
Mahomes is unreal.......
Where are my tranquilizers?

How can Buffalo amp down from a game like that?

Last edited:
The NFL and TV broadcasters must be licking their chops. What a weekend! Four nail biters that kept the fans to the last second.

ETA: The secondaries on all 4 teams today played embarrassing football.

Last edited:
"Do not argue the point: That Chiefs-Bills game was the greatest NFL game every played. Twenty-five points in the final two minutes to force overtime. But before that, it was as tense a postseason game as you’ll find, starring two of the most uniquely talented players the sport has ever seen, as two defenses hung in with good game plans until the unbelievable crescendo."

https://www.si.com/nfl/2022/01/23/nfl-playoffs-takeaways-analysis-divisional-round

"Do not argue the point: That Chiefs-Bills game was the greatest NFL game every played. Twenty-five points in the final two minutes to force overtime. But before that, it was as tense a postseason game as you’ll find, starring two of the most uniquely talented players the sport has ever seen, as two defenses hung in with good game plans until the unbelievable crescendo."

https://www.si.com/nfl/2022/01/23/nfl-playoffs-takeaways-analysis-divisional-round
The Buffs need to learn how to tackle. WTF?

It's kind of sad that it was won by a flip of a coin. The winner of the coin flip was going to win, so that's kind of a crappy way to decide a playoff game. They should play an entire additional quarter to decide the winner.

Last weekend was Wild Card weekend .... this past weekend was Wild .. WILD Weekend!

All the games played this weekend were unbelievable .... Just glad I wasn't betting on any of them ...

Last edited:
Don't talk too fast. The 49ers will definitely have something to say about that walking. Plus, the Niners will have more fans at SoFi than the Rams.

They are planning to fix that problem .... only zip codes in LA area can buy tickets for that game.

I'm sure that won't stop the diehards, as there is always a way around the rules.

The Rams hadn’t even assured their presence in the NFC Championship Game before making an announcement intended to keep 49ers fans from packing SoFi Stadium for the second time in three weeks.

Ticketmaster, the NFL’s ticketing site, posted that “public sales to the (NFC Championship) game at SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, CA will be restricted to residents of the Greater Los Angeles region. Residency will be based on credit card billing address at checkout.”

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...ing-to-keep-49ers-fans-out-of-sofi-this-week/

I did not watch Bills/Chiefs game but what I'm hearing many thought that was the Super Bowl,too bad one team had to lose
If it helps to ease the pain for die hard Bills fans, the QB they despise the most Tom Brady and Tampa Bay Bucs lost too

After all the insanity with these games, sure hope the Super Bowl doesn't turn out to be a dud.
😁 😊😆 good comment! I hadn't thought of that possibility! 🙃😉

The past 3 weekends of games, had a lot of surprises and upsets, and this one Sat/Sun proved to be more interesting than I thought they would be, for sure,
so that idea is within the range of possibility....😏🤪
But we'll hope not!😄

I don't have a dog in any of the upcoming fights. I'm rooting for the Rams only because I like Matthew Stafford and feel like he got a raw deal playing for Detroit all those years. Plus Odell Beckham Jr., although a bit eccentric, is one of my favorite players and is currently en fuego. Plus I like the whole Cooper Kupp story.

So, go Rams!

Last edited:
I'll be watching the ESPN TV schedule over the next few days, to see a rebroadcast of the Chiefs/Bills game. Things moved so rapidly during the last quarter/OT of that game that I would like to see it all over again. I just hope the Chiefs "luck" holds for the remainder of this season.

One for the books ...... from NFL.com ...

We just bore witness to the greatest weekend in NFL playoff history.

Remember a week ago, when most were lamenting the lopsided nature of Super Wild Card Weekend?
The Wild Card Round suffered so we could get the most entertaining weekend in football history with four thrillers.

All four Divisional Round games were won with no time remaining in regulation or in overtime, the most such finishes in an entire postseason in NFL history, according to NFL Research.

The four Divisional Round games were decided by a combined total of 15 points, for an average margin of victory of 3.8 points per game, the lowest average margin of victory in NFL playoff history in a round with at least four games.

Back