2021 - How's the Weather Where You Are

The weather here can change throughout the day. This morning it was sunny, now overcast. I have often seen rain on one side of the hwy when it has been dry on the other.

Cooler than it has been, but still seasonable. Got about an inch of light fluffy snow this morning. Cool down predicted for the weekend (wouldn't you know it) with highs predicted to be in the low to mid 20sF and lows in the teens to single digits F.

We had an amazing three days of warm weather last weekend with new record highs recorded in the SF bay area. We were out on the coast on Monday and the temp got up to 75 degrees which is very unusual for this time of year. We often have a warm weekend like this around President's Day but this was the earliest very warm weekend we've ever had while I've lived here. The records that were broken were generally about 100 years old. Some of them were broke by 5 or 6 Fahrenheit degrees so it was a large difference.

It's a winter wonderland here... we have heavy snow... the children are out with mums and dads, having a wonderful time with sleds and building snowmen......🌨️☃️❄️

snow-jan24th-2021-garden.jpg

Last edited:
Well Mother Nature appears to be confused about her role in Nashville Tennessee’s weather. We’re in the middle of Winter, but will be experiencing spring like temperatures for the next several days!😱

Last week the daytime temps barely made it above freezing during the day, and into the teens at night. This is next week’s forecast 🤷‍♀️

B2525925-B88A-47B6-856A-9092EA758E72.jpeg

35Deg F. cloudy, may clear a bit later; the high is forecatst to reach 38. light winds, Had to scrape the frost off of the windshield but it came off easily.

... just another grey day...

Enjoy!

0 Celsius today, with intermittent sun .. same for tomorrow ⛅
One of my daughters lives in Toronto...and she is bragging too! At 7:30 AM here in Manitoba, it registered -30 C with a touch of wind...man was it cold as I popped out later and did not linger though. The only comments coming from my daughter was 'I sure will never live there'...ha ha. You get used to the cold and learn to dress accordingly...many layers later.

Back