2021 - How's the Weather Where You Are

496cc018f5557085b97f2e1599212368

Hot link to a news site. Suspect it is up at Dodge Ridge Ski Resort. Outdoor bench style seating with tables for lunch.

Today was a very hard day.
Started snow sometime through nite......woke up to a foot of snow.....till i got into it, turned out to be more like 18 inches.
Shovelled.....took a break.....shovelled......took a break.
This was like this all day.
Got a few melt downs fitted in.
The paths i made in the back for the guys, snow so high....it's just the top of their heads i can see with Micki and Noah......Shaalee disappears.
So....l do the walk around making sure they do their jobs.
Getting the driveway cleared tomorrow, i did shovel away from the garage door.......and a strip each side of the driveway till the grass edge.

Did i ever mention that.........I HATE SNOW........I HATE SHOVELLING SNOW......I HATE TALKING ABOUT SNOW......HATE WINTER,COLD and SNOW.:mad:😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡:mad: I almp so HATE WATCHING SNOW.
PLUS
Temp is -26 right now......and......expected severe temps from -27 to -30 for the rest of the week.

Our mild Fall weather is just about to end. We will probably wake up Sunday to a temperature near Zero....and Jan/Feb will probably be cold and nasty...like always. At least we shouldn't have to contend with the massive snowfalls others have mentioned in their posts. It's been several years since I had to "blade" the driveway, and I hope that continues.

Back