2023 - How's the Weather Where You Are?

One of those rare ideal days - sunny, moderate temp, low humidity. Supposed to get increasingly warm after Sunday with temps reaching into the upper 80s to lower 90sF by the end of the coming week. Hardly any chance of rain, either. Shaping up go be a drought-ridden summer. I watered the weeds on the south side of the house this morning.

Today is gorgeous. Right now it’s sunny with no clouds and is 32 degrees Celsius but feels like 34. The dogs loved their walk as did I. We saw a few nice new waterfront houses going up. The oceans views must be so very nice.
IMG_9717.jpegIMG_9714.jpeg

Same ol', same ol' - sunny, unseasonably warm, no rain in sight. It's gonna get even warmer towards the end of the week with temps predicted to get into the low 90sF Thursday and Friday. I've been watering my plants I put outside every other day.

It's been gorgeous the past 2 weeks! Not a cloud in the sky with temps in the mid-upper 20'sC (mid 70's F I guess??)' very little humidity and light winds if any.
I can't remember having this many completely cloudless days in a row ever. I suppose an all day light rain would be good for the gardens,, lawns & trees but hey, I'll take this perfect weather for as long as it's offered to us :cool:

Today it went up to 32 degrees Celsius. It is/ was a gorgeous day. Finally did some gardening. Also took the dogs for an extra long walk today which they loved( 1 1/2 hours ) but they cried when I went to the garden centre. They missed their mommy. Lol

Back