2023 - How's the Weather Where You Are?

We had another unsettled day on Saturday. It started raining early afternoon and I'd run out to get my cacti off the deck (cacti don't like to get too wet and they got drenched Tuesday when we had those 2 storms). Then the sun would come out and I'd put them out again, In a hour it was raining again, so I got them inside. In 15 minutes the sun came out I hauled them back on the deck When it stared clouding up gain, I said "&$#@ it!"

Today it's been sunny all day after the morning fog dissipated.

We have very hot humid weather. It was 36 deg c in my car today... they've been forecasting torrential rain for days now.. and the media is now reporting that the North of England has heavy rain... but here in the south we have nothing yet.. they say we'll get a month of rain in just 12 hours...

Howling wind!

All of the sudden, lawn chairs and anything not tied down is flying! A bit of thunder and some lightening but no rain, not yet anyway...
The wind took down powerlines, no Internet connection. Posting this from the phone, but that’s hard.

Weather is good now, hopefully powerlines are fixed soon.

This is Golders Green North London... apparently been battered by lightening, heavy rain, high winds, power cuts, flooding and thunder today....

72046045-12186263-image-a-2_1686584654038.jpg

this is us...

Winds-our-place-HD.jpg

15 miles away.....

After a month of sunshine and no rain it looks like there's a thunder storm building. Bring it on!
we've been waiting for this thunderstorm for 2 days. Acccording to the Mail (pics in the Paper)..everywhere has had it today.. from Manchester all the way down to London... we're on the edge of North London.. not one drop of rain, no high winds, not thunderstorms blue skies....oppressive heat.. ..it's almost 9pm, and it's 87 deg in my house with the windows open.. and the blinds closed..

Back