A new day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
like not with Aneeda lol!

sorry it took a bit to respond. took a nap.

I wish there was a way to block entire threads so we didn't even have to see them on the list.

Anyway...morning. :coffee:
Just waking up. Doing a breathing treatment. My O2 was 89 this morning when I woke up. I hate when it gets that low. I'm sure once I get back to work some of this stuff will improve with moving around. Still nothing to do except chilling out.

Been busy trying to fill in empty spots and laying path down to connect everything on my video game. I'm planning to add some other area to it but I don't know what yet.
Agree about blocking entire threads; I don't enjoy viewing people disagreeing about anything and everything. Not sure that came out correctly... but you know what I mean. People who contradict everything drive me up the wall.

they stand in the yard. like they come up on the walk or stand at the curb with their little front paws together and bob back and forth like they're looking to see i got anything for them. makes me feel terrible. lol!

i used to be able to turn off the auto play feature on my YouTube but it has disappeared. i've checked all the slots for settings and can't find a thing. so i apologize if you get something inappropriate in the mix after the first song.

all these supermodels get the magazine covers and the fluffy girls get the Depends ads. what a crock a chit. skinny girls don't become incontinent? lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back