A new day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am laughing like a nut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You've got me started on looking for squirrels on the Internet now. :ROFLMAO: 😅

that was worth coming back for. lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm gonna head out. make me a drink and hopefully fade into the night. cya all tomorrow.

Just got done watching Black Mass with Johnny Depp. Pretty good. Going to bed now. Tata!

Agree about blocking entire threads; I don't enjoy viewing people disagreeing about anything and everything. Not sure that came out correctly... but you know what I mean. People who contradict everything drive me up the wall.
I don’t mind the first time someone contradicts something or the second but by the tenth time I am extremely frustrated. I actually am so tired of the virus threads. I would not block a thread, but I have blocked one person permanently and I occasionally block other individuals, temporarily, who temporarily frustrate me. 🙃

*still laughing at the polar bear dancing*

morning. (at 12:47 pm) :coffee:

working on my game island and taking it easy. two more days then i go back to work. kinda looking forward to it but i know i'll miss home.

i got bills to pay and a grocery list to make. might do some of my work homework if i get bored later. we have these state mandatory online tests we have to take. there's curriculum to watch on video before the test. there's lots of sections. we have till the 30th of November but i like to get it out of the way. they prefer we do it at work but i don't have the extra time...i don't like fighting over the computer time and i can't concentrate at work with everybody yapping and bugging me. so i do it at home with no pay and i don't care. they yell at us if we have overtime but they want it done at work. i haven't the free time to do it. some of the others don't work on theirs at all and they end up having to pay them to finish them in 1 or two days so they don't get pulled from the schedule. at least i don't do that.

Why do people like to walk their dogs at 4am? That's the problem I have. I go to bed early, get off to sleep ok, then am inevitably woken at 4am with someone outside taking their dog for a walk. It's a woman and she does keep her voice down but the dog doesn't bark quietly!

Why do people like to walk their dogs at 4am? That's the problem I have. I go to bed early, get off to sleep ok, then am inevitably woken at 4am with someone outside taking their dog for a walk. It's a woman and she does keep her voice down but the dog doesn't bark quietly!
i don't know. maybe they figure less people around at that hr. but the dogs don't know any better. lol! there's no way i'd wanna go out at 4 a.m. here. sometimes if i have to be to work at 5:30 a.m. i have to leave the house kinda early. don't even like that. and i used to run around till all hours as a teenager. pretty wreckless.

so rosemarie do you ever run a fan or anything for white noise? i have 2 on high all night to help keep most of the racket out.

They have to go to work early, or because when a dogs got to go it’s got to go

i don't know. maybe they figure less people around at that hr. but the dogs don't know any better. lol! there's no way i'd wanna go out at 4 a.m. here. sometimes if i have to be to work at 5:30 a.m. i have to leave the house kinda early. don't even like that. and i used to run around till all hours as a teenager. pretty wreckless.

so rosemarie do you ever run a fan or anything for white noise? i have 2 on high all night to help keep most of the racket out.
No, I can only sleep when there's absolute silence.

It's often noisy where I live too, and at any hour of day or night,
which I find very difficult for sleeping at night, or napping during the day, when desperately needed.

I do have to use white noise makers of various types. Couldn't manage at all without them, here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back