A new day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were so short handed that for the entire 6 wks I was gone it was just the grill lead and the grill cook working. No fried chicken for 6 wks. So I got hit hard for chicken today. LOL

It snowed. :( Not looking forward to cleaning off the car. I'm sore this morning but hopefully that will clear up with movement today. I'll be glad when the pain is gone. I probably won't be on tonight. Have a great day all.

Well I made it. I'll be on for a little bit while I have dinner. I hurt like hell tonight. But I made it.
Snow was easily brushed off the car this morning. Had to have the boys help me with a couple things at work this evening. They obliged nicely. Was dragging butt by the time I clocked out.

I was a tad late getting out but considering they were two employees short I figure they can afford me an extra 8 min. LOL!

I'm kinda sad tonight. I'm sad because it's beginning to feel like this virus is never ever gonna be gone. Ever. People don't wanna distance. People don't wanna mask up. People don't wanna isolate themselves. People don't want scary ass vaccines that could kill them. There's new more dangerous variants of this virus growing and spreading as we speak. I find myself wondering what will be left of us when or if this ever does end.

Goodnight.

I'm kinda sad tonight. I'm sad because it's beginning to feel like this virus is never ever gonna be gone. Ever. People don't wanna distance. People don't wanna mask up. People don't wanna isolate themselves. People don't want scary ass vaccines that could kill them. There's new more dangerous variants of this virus growing and spreading as we speak. I find myself wondering what will be left of us when or if this ever does end.

Goodnight.
Very well said and I agree with you!

They got fed once @PamfromTx . I'm hurting again so I haven't bothered with anything beyond my own necessities. Right now I'm just getting through the day. I'll try to take something out to them this weekend.
~♥~
Morning.
Last night I felt like I had been mountain climbing. Slept like a rock though. I probably shoulda stayed off work till the 1st of May but I'll be ok. Maybe by the end of the week things will be a little better. *fingers crossed* I'll probably sleep all weekend. I probably won't be on very much since I'm so tired and hurting by the time I get home in the evenings. Tonight if I feel like I did last night...I'll probably just put on some music and read.

Somebody must be getting a roof replaced or something. Every morning I hear hammering now. Looks like some neighbors across the alley. Roof on the house & the garage getting replaced.

I gotta get some more lidocaine patches if there is any today. If not I may have to go to Walgreens after work. They only have like 5 or 6 patches in a box for like $10-$15. It's ridiculous. I can get them cheaper at work.

*Yawns* I wish I could go back to sleep. Have a good day & someone take a nap for me will ya? LOL!

They got fed once @PamfromTx . I'm hurting again so I haven't bothered with anything beyond my own necessities. Right now I'm just getting through the day. I'll try to take something out to them this weekend.
~♥~
Morning.
Last night I felt like I had been mountain climbing. Slept like a rock though. I probably shoulda stayed off work till the 1st of May but I'll be ok. Maybe by the end of the week things will be a little better. *fingers crossed* I'll probably sleep all weekend. I probably won't be on very much since I'm so tired and hurting by the time I get home in the evenings. Tonight if I feel like I did last night...I'll probably just put on some music and read.

Somebody must be getting a roof replaced or something. Every morning I hear hammering now. Looks like some neighbors across the alley. Roof on the house & the garage getting replaced.

I gotta get some more lidocaine patches if there is any today. If not I may have to go to Walgreens after work. They only have like 5 or 6 patches in a box for like $10-$15. It's ridiculous. I can get them cheaper at work.

*Yawns* I wish I could go back to sleep. Have a good day & someone take a nap for me will ya? LOL!
Can you order them cheaper from Costco and have them delivered?

~♥~
Morning.

Just being silly. Have a better day.

Aww thank you. I've got 2 more days till I'm off. Then I'm gonna sleep. And pray that next week is better. I blew $16 on those single use icepacks and I can't get the little bag inside to break so i can use them.

Aww thank you. I've got 2 more days till I'm off. Then I'm gonna sleep. And pray that next week is better. I blew $16 on those single use icepacks and I can't get the little bag inside to break so i can use them.
U are welcome, yikes, how frustrating for you. Is medical pot legal in your staTe? I have found it very helpful. 🤗

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back