A new day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marci..I've just seen this.I'm hoping you're reading this offline...

I have no idea why someone would tell you that... and if they can even prove it... so Why leave?... why take their word for it?... Listen you're in Pain, I know how it feels to be in pain and be unable to take any criticism or or even second hand criticism ..I've actually had this from a member here too... she/they are saying this and that about you.. I confronted those people and it was all BS... but I have had the messenger on ignore ever since, they were simply trying to stir trouble for no reason other than they could...:rolleyes:

Do what I did and ask the person or people concerned... directly if it bothers you.. which it clearly does... it just may not be true!!
Oh I'm sure someone said it. Probably someone who didn't like being spoken to bluntly. I tend to tick people off because I don't fool around with wishy washy opinions. I'm too outspoken sometimes but I've been this way my whole life. Little late to change now. Thanks Holly. 🤗

oops...i just now got what you said Jules. lol! my narcotic has kicked in so i apologize.

got my second narco in me. i will have to do one more before bed in a few hrs. do like i did earlier and gently strap the ice pack around me with that back brace and see about some sleep at that point.

found a youtube video with some rehab exercises for the rib. may have to do those to help speed up my recuperation.

doing the right thing...

these days doing the right thing seems to be uncool. fast way to become unpopular in a hurry. just like those cops that watched their senior officer kill someone. i don't know how anybody can do that. but i think they were so afraid of losing their jobs like many of us naturally would be that they decided no action was best for them. never giving any thought to Floyd. who at this point became the victim. the very person they were sworn to protect. just because they commit a crime doesn't make them automatically animals. some yes like Charles Manson.

but they're still humans. and sometimes we have to just suck it up and do what's right even if it costs us our jobs. there's more jobs a person can get all the time because people are always changing jobs due to unhappiness. it wouldn't have killed them to save the life of that man and be unemployed for a while which i highly doubt would've happened but what do i know? but they're young and fit with all kinds of possibilities but they had to hang on to that toxic job no matter what.

it's just like in the bible where what was it God turned the snake into a tree branch and instructed the dude to drop it. you drop it and move on. you don't keep picking up that dang branch and putting yourself in harms way. but some people don't seem to understand this or see the big picture in terms of what lies ahead. they focus on the here and now too much. sometimes there are certain things that are just more important.

doing the right thing...

these days doing the right thing seems to be uncool. fast way to become unpopular in a hurry. just like those cops that watched their senior officer kill someone. i don't know how anybody can do that. but i think they were so afraid of losing their jobs like many of us naturally would be that they decided no action was best for them. never giving any thought to Floyd. who at this point became the victim. the very person they were sworn to protect. just because they commit a crime doesn't make them automatically animals. some yes like Charles Manson.

but they're still humans. and sometimes we have to just suck it up and do what's right even if it costs us our jobs. there's more jobs a person can get all the time because people are always changing jobs due to unhappiness. it wouldn't have killed them to save the life of that man and be unemployed for a while which i highly doubt would've happened but what do i know? but they're young and fit with all kinds of possibilities but they had to hang on to that toxic job no matter what.

it's just like in the bible where what was it God turned the snake into a tree branch and instructed the dude to drop it. you drop it and move on. you don't keep picking up that dang branch and putting yourself in harms way. but some people don't seem to understand this or see the big picture in terms of what lies ahead. they focus on the here and now too much. sometimes there are certain things that are just more important.
Yes indeed, sometimes there are more important things than hanging on to a job, and actually saving a life is right up there on the top.

Get a good night’s sleep Marci.

Yes indeed, sometimes there are more important things than hanging on to a job, and actually saving a life is right up there on the top.

Get a good night’s sleep Marci.
i will try. we'll hafta see what the rib thinks about that after it's been doped up. i think monday i'm gonna take my bottle of drugs and my cough drops to the baker and have him make me some narco brownies with cough drop frosting that i can eat whenever. lol!

had to make a bathroom stop so i decided to peep the forum as well. listening to a cat purr video. supposedly cat purring is supposed to be healing. i can see why. having to sleep sitting up tonight. my rib isn't having any of this laying down business tonight. doc got my narcotic called in and i fell asleep so i didn't even see the email till damn near 6 last night. then i forgot my badge to get into the hospital to go to the pharmacy so one of the ER nurses

was nice enough to walk me down there so i didn't hafta turn around and drive back home. even the little housekeeper fellow we have Chi was asking if i needed the wheelchair to get back to my car. bless his little heart. i forget where he's from but i believe he's of asian decent and the sweetest thing. one of the nicest employees in the entire facility.

anyway i got distracted...the thing i was getting to was the fact that i have an appointment tomorrow for more x-rays to make sure i'm continuing to heal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back