A new day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't experienced as much pain or gravely feeling with my rib today so maybe that's a good sign. I hope I won't have anymore problems that require me to call in. I'm not really in the mood to get into it with the bosses. Will if I hafta but I'd prefer not to.

Morning.

Gonna try to go back to work again. Hopefully I won't need anymore time off for this rib. I fully expect to get a lecture when I go in today about having to take 2 extra days off. I couldn't do anything about it. I think it's time to start looking for work I can do from home.

We're forecast to see almost 90° for a high today. Also windy.

I wanna work on some more of my tests tonight for work. So I don't know yet if I'll be on. I did some reading last night before bed. It was nice.

Seems I get a short shift today. I will work till 3:30 to cover another shift. I gotta scoot. See you all later!

Morning.

Gonna try to go back to work again. Hopefully I won't need anymore time off for this rib. I fully expect to get a lecture when I go in today about having to take 2 extra days off. I couldn't do anything about it. I think it's time to start looking for work I can do from home.

We're forecast to see almost 90° for a high today. Also windy.

I wanna work on some more of my tests tonight for work. So I don't know yet if I'll be on. I did some reading last night before bed. It was nice.

Seems I get a short shift today. I will work till 3:30 to cover another shift. I gotta scoot. See you all later!
Good luck Marci!!

They must like me there and want to keep me around cuz they've been very patient more so than I've seen them be with other employees so it was nice today no getting lectured for being off more. I told them I would do my best to take care of myself. So that's one less worry for the day. :)

Had a rough day. We were two people short at lunch and one at supper. So me and the lead spent the day working together to get it done. One of the AM leads helped get some things done for him and we worked together to do the rest.

My clay ice packs didn't survive the day. They developed a leak so I now have a lone bag of peas in the freezer to rely on at home. I'll have to make ice packs out of baggies at work with ice cubes in them.

Then they stuck me with this little foreign gal who speaks english but can't read it so she was supposed to read the tickets and help me serve supper. I'm ready for a drink now. LOL!

The rib has survived the day quite well despite it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back