And the shootings go on and on , and on, and on...

As a curiosity, have any of our gun owners attended a meeting of the "well regulated" militia in their area lately? I own a couple of handguns but have never been able to locate my local militia group, let alone attend any drills.

Sounds like horse-sh-t to me when folks trot out the militia stories from the 1700's.

I have never "trotted" out militia stories, I only noted that all of them had not been disbanded as far as I knew.

But back-in-the-day, as they say. The entire nation was "expected" ? to become the national militia in the case of an attack by an enemy . Yes I know things have changed, but some do stick with the "old-days" way of thinking.

Exactly. Another logical point: Whenever there is a mass shooting, they want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it. Much like requiring me to have a vasectomy because my neighbor has too many kids.

How is that any different from Russian Roulette? Speaking of logic?

Exactly. Another logical point: Whenever there is a mass shooting, they want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it. Much like requiring me to have a vasectomy because my neighbor has too many kids.
Now that is not logical and the point of the pictures posted claimed that the sheep take their teeth out? What kind of logic is that? Whenever there is a mass shooting innocent people die and those who care would like to see that mitigated or stopped. No 'they' don't want to take the guns away from people who didn't do it. They want to stop those who do it from getting guns that were designed for the military with large magazines instead of prayers and condolences.

So what is your solution. Let it continue? Do nothing and hope for the best?

I have never "trotted" out militia stories, I only noted that all of them had not been disbanded as far as I knew.

But back-in-the-day, as they say. The entire nation was "expected" ? to become the national militia in the case of an attack by an enemy . Yes I know things have changed, but some do stick with the "old-days" way of thinking.
Even though the United States has one of the largest military in the world and the National Guard as well? Why would one want to stick with the old-days ways of thinking?

Pizza Hut. Same as U.S. If you crossed the border into Canada you would think you are still in the U.S. Mc Donalds, Wendys,KFC,Arby's,Dominos,and others too numerous to mention
WHAT???😏 Not sure where ‘you’ live in particular BUT when I cross the border, I can certainly tell that I’m in the United States and not Canada. Yes we have the same types of junk food places but there’s a distinct difference between the two countries.

Here you go Camper. The top pizza places to go to in Canada which includes wood fired pizza.

https://www.foodnetwork.ca/dining-out/blog/12-best-pizza-places-across-canada/35910/

WHAT???😏 Not sure where ‘you’ live in particular BUT when I cross the border, I can certainly tell that I’m in the United States and not Canada. Yes we have the same types of junk food places but there’s a distinct difference between the two countries.

Here you go Camper. The top pizza places to go to in Canada which includes wood fired pizza.

https://www.foodnetwork.ca/dining-out/blog/12-best-pizza-places-across-canada/35910/
Pizza is basically the same all over except for the topping. First one I had was home cooked and it was anchovies topping it.

One more time. The idea is not to ban all guns. We know you know all Ihe intimate details about guns and rifles and speculate all about the fictitious scenarios as all gun lovers do.
The average citizen doesn't care. They want the carnage mitigated. They feel the right to bear arms is not worth one innocent life. Military weapons are not necessary for civilians. The restrictions are necessary for the purpose of life liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

How many more innocent lives would have been lost in the shooting at the church in Sutherland, Texas if a civilian had not been similarly armed and shot at the attacker, scared him away from the church and cornered him? I would wager more than one.

Last edited:
I do not believe the framers of the constitution intended to predicate the right to own firearms on membership in some militia. Had they meant to do so, they would have said that the right of militia members to keep and bear arms could not be infringed. That's not what the constitution says.

You don't speak for all Americans.

And you definitely don't speak for me.

Never said I did, But when it comes to American law, politics & policy , it is my position that any non Americans should keep their nose out of our business. They live in a different country..... concern themselves with it.

Back