Are you at all interested in the 2021 Tokyo Olympics?

My only interest in the Tokyo Olympics is following Simone Biles.

IMO it's time to rethink the expense and preparation that it takes to move the Olympics from one host country to another.

With all of the technology available today it seems like the individual Olympic events could be hosted by various countries around the world, in existing facilities, and knitted together for television viewers.

Yep. I am interested in women and men's soccer, softball, Olympic records, gymnastics, track and field, and any other highlights presented on youtube that look interesting. When they started allowing professional athletes to compete I knew it was going to be all bout the money...advertising, endorsements, major training changes ( performance enhancing drugs ), etc.... I expect to see some records broke this year. Who knows when we will be able to pole vault over 25 ft. :) Soon they are going to allow bio-tech body parts...whew...then we'll see some real fun.

I am watching the Olympics, a pity there are no spectators, but it is what it is. The only thing i don't like are the drug cheats, but that now applies to most if not all sport ,unfortunately. The Kiwis are doing brilliantly, good luck guys and gals the country is baracking for you. (y)

I'm afraid I'm not. It's gotten too political and not having any fans allowed in to watch the games will just quash all the excitement.
It's always been political. Remember Jesse Owens at the German Olympics? And the Black athletes raising their fists during the games during the '60s? And Palestinians murdering Jews during the 1972 games in Munich? Those are just off the top of my head.

Back