Are you at all interested in the 2021 Tokyo Olympics?

Are you at all interested in the 2021 Tokyo Olympics?​

A little, the athletes are very impressive, I enjoy and appreciate them.

On the other hand I don't like the grand show, the corrupt nature of the Olympics' organization, or the fact that most everybody makes money off it, except for the athletes, the ones who do the real work...

No,
I get to see the swimmers as 2 of the winners are from here in Indiana. Also, I like to watch Simone Biles also on our local news.

I support/cheer for any of the athletes that do not turn their backs/take a knee, during the presentation of the American flag/National anthem.

I hope all those that do disrespect the flag lose everthing they compete in.

Nope, absolutely not. I cut my cable 20 years ago and I'm so glad I did. However, if I did have cable I would not watch those darn Olympics. Maybe because I think there are bigger issues out there, like climate change and I think the whole games thing has just got way too political. I'm kind of "far from the maddening crowd" and that's where I want to stay. I prefer watching my trees sway in the summer breeze but then that's just me. I never was much for joining the screaming crowds; prefer the peace of the country anytime.

I like having it going on so I can take a look during those empty moments. My son and I happened to turn it on, yesterday, just as the women's synchronized diving was starting. Lovely to watch. The two Chinese girls who won were focused and deserving of the win and the Canadian girls who came in second were a beautiful team of one black girl and one white. Cool!

Back