Around The Corner

freedoms%20corner.jpg

UFOs Around the Corner
WindsorCastle1783.jpg

"UFO Seen From Windsor Castle - 1783 (Thomas Sandby and his brother witness the event at Windsor)"

"An oblong cloud moving more or less parallel to the horizon. Under this cloud could be seen a luminous object which soon became spherical, brilliantly lit, which came to a halt; this strange sphere seemed at first to be pale blue in colour but then its luminosity increased and soon it set off again towards the East".

UFOs Around the Corner
WindsorCastle1783.jpg

"UFO Seen From Windsor Castle - 1783 (Thomas Sandby and his brother witness the event at Windsor)"

"An oblong cloud moving more or less parallel to the horizon. Under this cloud could be seen a luminous object which soon became spherical, brilliantly lit, which came to a halt; this strange sphere seemed at first to be pale blue in colour but then its luminosity increased and soon it set off again towards the East".[/QUO

There are many who think we have been visited from this galaxy. This might not apply to inter dimensional beings. However, E=MC squared means something with mass cannot be accelerated to the speed of light because the energy required, depending on the mass, could require more energy than is in our planet, galaxy, or if large enough, our universe. The nearest system is 4000 light years away. Any alien beings who could amass enough energy to travel to us would not need anything we have. That is a lot of energy to expend if they were just coming for a visit.

If we could develop a ship capable of flying at close to the speed of light. Perhaps it would approach close to the speed of light after several hundred years perhaps more. But, once at the speed close to light they would have to also be able to reduce speed so as to arrive at their target. Again they would have to face deceleration another several hundred years or more. It is just not likely we would attempt something like this unless our planet was dying for some reason.

There is lots of talk of worm holes or inter dimensional travel. Again, the energy involved in opening an inter dimensional port, or a worm hole could be as prohibitive as attempting light speed.

Let's assume that beings from another dimension might travel to us. It might be that they would be so small that we could not see them. Being smaller requires less energy for travel. We would not see them and they might not see us because we are too large.
In short, there are amazing number of issues associated with traveling away from this planet.

This might be by design. If I am God, and was helping people to achieve their spiritual awakening, I may make it very hard to leave the area. Not for my good as a God, but for our good as seekers and children of God. I am assuming that we are spiritual beings attempt to be human to learn more about our spirituality. I know, that is a stretch also. Yet, it seems easier to seek the spiritual than to seek the cosmos.

Back