B Sure 2 Run Grammar Check!

No wonder ESL people have so much trouble unraveling things.

[good, blood, food, took,] Same two letters but totally different sounds.

I try to check on my grammar but the other day gramper got a ****** prescription and I haven't seen grammar or gramper for over a week.

I was just wondering if there is anyone else who intentionally tries to annoy the grammar police. I sometimes do and I find it to be rather entertaining.

e77807d7ed3f2f18acf9fd20d445d10b.jpg

Years ago, I had a co-worker who was a real jerk. The business owner decided to make him store manager. It was a really stupid choice because he was full of frustration & anger & he took it out on employees and customers. Unlike my co-workers, I didn't take it from him & that made him more angry. He'd leave me notes on what needed to be done before the end of the day & he'd talk to me like I was 8 years old. I told him, "Ya know, you're not making ME look stupid; you're making YOURSELF look stupid...but then...you don't have to work very hard at it."

There was a Clean Erase black board in the lunchroom. To get back at me, he left a note on it that read: (mistakes included) "As the Duke once said lifes sure hard but its a lot harder when your stupid." It was in blue ink. I took the Red marker & corrected all his mistakes.
Then, I wrote under his note: "He was right."

When he went into the lunch room, I watched him staring at the black board, then he gave me a mean look for 2 minutes straight! It took me 20 minutes to stop laughing.

years ago, i had a co-worker who was a real jerk. The business owner decided to make him store manager. It was a really stupid choice because he was full of frustration & anger & he took it out on employees and customers. Unlike my co-workers, i didn't take it from him & that made him more angry. He'd leave me notes on what needed to be done before the end of the day & he'd talk to me like i was 8 years old. I told him, "ya know, you're not making me look stupid; you're making yourself look stupid...but then...you don't have to work very hard at it."

there was a clean erase black board in the lunchroom. To get back at me, he left a note on it that read: (mistakes included) "as the duke once said lifes sure hard but its a lot harder when your stupid." it was in blue ink. I took the red marker & corrected all his mistakes.
Then, i wrote under his note: "he was right."

when he went into the lunch room, i watched him staring at the black board, then he gave me a mean look for 2 minutes straight! It took me 20 minutes to stop laughing.

omg! :d

Back