Before anyone else takes the shot

squatting dog

We don't have as far to go, as we've already been
THIS IS DNA GENE THERAPY! Now, before you poo-poo this, those of you who keep saying trust science, check the credentials of who's reporting this.

A startling new report in *Microbiology and Infectious Disease* ( The premier global open access, peer-reviewed journal that considers articles on all
aspects of the prevention, diagnosis and management of infectious diseases) finds the mRNA vaccines could trigger Alzheimer’s disease, ALS, and other neurological and cognitive degenerative diseases.

https://www.niaid.nih.gov/about/dmid#:~:text=The Division of Microbiology and Infectious Diseases (DMID),support basic research, preclinical development, and clinical evaluation.

https://www.hennessysview.com/image...ccines-and-the-risk-of-prion-disease-1503.pdf

I have reservations about the vaccine but still decided to get it. I can understand why others would choose not to get it. I'm worried about long term effects but at 63, what is long term? As I've posted elsewhere my nephew's MIL and FIL died of covid within 5 days of each other last week. They were not vaccinated for some reason. Would they trade the chance of long term effects to be alive now? I think they would and I know they're kids would.

Taking ANY prescription drug, or vaccine carries some degree of risk for side effects, etc. Everyone can react differently to Any foreign substance which enters the body. With these vaccine, it will be months, perhaps years, before evidence of any long term affects are known. In the meantime, thousands of people are being infected and/or dying daily, globally. Therefore, it comes down to whether a person is willing to take the "risk", or face a far greater certainty of becoming ill or dying....or is willing to "isolate" themselves for an extended period of time.

THIS IS DNA GENE THERAPY! Now, before you poo-poo this, those of you who keep saying trust science, check the credentials of who's reporting this.

A startling new report in *Microbiology and Infectious Disease* ( The premier global open access, peer-reviewed journal that considers articles on all
aspects of the prevention, diagnosis and management of infectious diseases) finds the mRNA vaccines could trigger Alzheimer’s disease, ALS, and other neurological and cognitive degenerative diseases.

https://www.niaid.nih.gov/about/dmid#:~:text=The Division of Microbiology and Infectious Diseases (DMID),support basic research, preclinical development, and clinical evaluation.

https://www.hennessysview.com/image...ccines-and-the-risk-of-prion-disease-1503.pdf
This hardens my stance on not being vaccinated.

This hardens my stance on not being vaccinated.

Exactly. I really don't have a dog in this hunt, (we decided at the start... no vaccine), but, when I find something that might help someone else make an informative choice, then I have to speak out. This whole vaccine thing got the knee jerk bum's rush.
That in itself was bad enough, but, when you find it's messing with your DNA :eek: well, that's a whole new ballgame.

Exactly. I really don't have a dog in this hunt, (we decided at the start... no vaccine), but, when I find something that might help someone else make an informative choice, then I have to speak out. This whole vaccine thing got the knee jerk bum's rush.
That in itself was bad enough, but, when you find it's messing with your DNA :eek: well, that's a whole new ballgame.
It really is troubling, Squatting.

I wish this would have been posted prior to my stupidly getting the shot!
Getting the vaccine will go down as one of the stupidest things I'veeverdone.
Wo! That list is getting awfully long!
You really shouldn't beat yourself up over this Gaer. When you got the shot, you believed it was in your best interest to do so and that's important and it could be it was the right thing to do, no one else's opinion should make you feel any different. Hindsight sometimes makes us second guess ourselves unnecessarily. I wouldn't put too much stock into what anybody else is opinionating about getting the vaccine, for or against. Influence peddlers.

Last edited:
I wish this would have been posted prior to my stupidly getting the shot!
Getting the vaccine will go down as one of the stupidest things I've ever done.
Wo! That list is getting awfully long!
I wouldn't call getting the shot "Stupid." More like the result of fear, concern, pressure, & trust in the experts.
I don't fear Covid & I don't automatically trust experts & nobody pressures me into anything.
I took two elderly friends (85 & 87) to get their Covid shots last month. That's what they wanted & that's what made them feel confident.

Last edited:
FOR ME, it was stupid because according to the cdc nurse, I almost died from it.
Not for others.
I did not know that, so sorry you had such a terrible experience with it. Still not you fault and you are not stupid for getting that shot, it just worked out not so good for you but who could have known.

This is another example of why it's good to always think on your own, paying attention to all sides of an issue and not be chased into doing something by intense propaganda, especially from people in political office. The fact that mRNA was highly experimental was known at he outset if you were paying attention and not mindlessly following the crowd. The real experts made that quite clear but were often drowned out and sometimes blocked by the intense campaign mounted by the government, media and some private companies. It always behooves each person to do their own risk analysis based on as much input as they can gather. This can be difficult when so much money is at stake in an environment of fear.

Edit Update Note: When someone or something tries to denigrate or "put down" some opposing voice, view or thought on an issue: you know its time to give that view, voice or idea more, not less, attention.

Last edited:
Too late I already got both.
@Ruthanne this is not aimed at you....

I already have crap wrong with my brain and I'm old. I'll probably end up with alzheimer's anyway. I could see it being a bigger deal if I was 30 with my whole life ahead of me. I'm 55. How many good years do you think I got left? We're all gonna get old and die. Of something. Be it a vaccine...a car accident...a heart attack. Cancer! I'm more worried about cancer than I am about the vaccine. You guys just won't stop till you've picked these vaccines apart and scared the hell out of people who probably won't have any problems with it. Now you're trying to scare the ones that have gotten it. I've said it before...I'll say it again...this is pointless. This virus has been going on for over a year. It's not going anywhere. And no matter what anyone does or says in this forum in these threads isn't gonna change any of that so I don't see the point in continuing to bitch, piss and moan about it. If it's gonna be this way forever are you gonna bellyache about it forever?

Last edited:
I already have crap wrong with my brain and I'm old. I'll probably end up with alzheimer's anyway. I could see it being a bigger deal if I was 30 with my whole life ahead of me. I'm 55. How many good years do you think I got left? We're all gonna get old and die. Of something. Be it a vaccine...a car accident...a heart attack. Cancer! I'm more worried about cancer than I am about the vaccine. You guys just won't stop till you've picked these vaccines apart and scared the hell out of people who probably won't have any problems with it. Now you're trying to scare the ones that have gotten it. I've said it before...I'll say it again...this is pointless. This virus has been going on for over a year. It's not going anywhere. And no matter what anyone does or says in this forum in these threads isn't gonna change any of that so I don't see the point in continuing to bitch, piss and moan about it. If it's gonna be this way forever are you gonna bellyache about it forever?
"You guys just won't stop till you've picked these vaccines apart and scared the hell out of people who probably won't have any problems with it. Now you're trying to scare the ones that have gotten it."

No one is trying to scare anyone. If an news article is published and anyone wishes to post said article, that's not to scare anyone. Its information, maybe not the kind that makes a person feel secure but its still information and shouldn't be omitted just because it doesn't praise the vaccine.

Yet anyone posting any negatives about the vaccine is always accused of something, being stupid, ignorant, cowardly, non caring and trying to scare others. I just don't understand why its thought that any negative information should be omitted.

Back