Boston Hospital refuses Heart transplants on Un-vaccinated patients..

I don't know anything about heart transplants but I assumed that after having one the person then has a healthy heart and can go about life as usual. Hike, water ski, dance, whatever they did before.

Apparently not? They are so fragile that even a cold will kill them?
The problem is the same as with any organ transplant. The recipient must take many immune-suppressing drugs daily to prevent the body from attacking the organ. Such drugs greatly weaken the defense to other illnesses & diseases, leaving the recipient vulnerable.

You apparently do not know the background of doctor Younan Nowzandan who has decades of working and helping and saving obese patients throughout his career. It is not for shock value. That is the proper method of treating these patients that need help. The same goes for Sandra Lee who is known as Doctor Pimple Popper. Although I have never seen her to turn down anyone for treatment, I imagine there have been some cases she could not treat because it was beyond what she could do. I have seen her explain that to patients upfront as well. Also a very well know and respected Veterinarian Jan Pol who has or had a show where he treats animals of all kinds definitely does not do his job for shock value. Now you are correct Reality shows like The Kardashians and stuff like that are for shock value, but these shows with the doctors have a purpose.

Back