Cbd oil and arthritis pain

The oil is more for internal stuff
Put a half dropper under the tongue.
Keep it there for 30-60 seconds (or ten seconds...all I care to do)
Relief should come within minutes.
I've taken it within a couple hrs, but it should last 2-4

Gary, I just received my first bottle of the CBD hemp oil, 1,000mg. The directions say to use one dropper per day. Do you put a half dropper under the tongue for sublingual rapid effect, then swallow it when you can no longer keep it there? Do you use another half dropper, and if so, do you put that in a glass of water and take it that way?

I bought this for my husband, he's had long-term issues with leg muscles and hips, due to old injuries and likely adhesions. I'm going to give him the oil this evening. He's still using the 1,000 mg balm and is happy with the results, he uses that on his recent shoulder injury and intermittent knee pain. He's keeping it in his night table so it's there when he wants it. If it works well, I'll be getting more of both forms.

I concur with everything Gary said regarding the balm, it works great. I just ordered two more cans of the 1000mg Calming Purple. Wife and I use it for arthritis pain and anything else that hurts. We try to keep an extra can on hand so we don't run out.

Good to hear it's working for you too Jim, I plan to order the balm again and have it on hand for either of us to use when needed. If my husband gets good results with the oil, I'll get more of that too.

Since you've had Zero effect, I'd recommend the GoGreen balm, not the oil.
Just dab enough on your finger to feel it, not see it.
Massage into the pain filled area for about a minute.

Please let me know how it works.
If it doesn't, you'd be the first.
I ordered some today hoping it will help my wife's shoulder pain (arthritis). Let you know how it goes.

Well so far....it has had no effect . Been using it for 2+ days on one shoulder & one knee....no change. I have it now so, might as well keep trying it. I'll try to reach my 'back-spots' .........maybe it's geographical?...:)

Edit to say...I was referring to the CBD Balm.

Dang

GoGreen, right?

Gary, I just received my first bottle of the CBD hemp oil, 1,000mg. The directions say to use one dropper per day. Do you put a half dropper under the tongue for sublingual rapid effect, then swallow it when you can no longer keep it there? Do you use another half dropper, and if so, do you put that in a glass of water and take it that way?

Yes

I've been doing half droppers when needed.
Seems the dropper that comes with the bottle can only fill half way anyway.
Last night I sorta OD'd on it (even though I've been told one can't), did three half droppers within four hours tween 10p and 2a.
Rough night.
Slept in the chair a bit.

No, I don't take it with water. I've been told it doesn't dilute the dosage, but does slow down the action, or rapid effect (there's that word again).

Dang

GoGreen, right?

Yes, 1000mg

The only topical I have had any form of relief from is Magnesium oil. I just do not like the feeling it makes on my skin....sort of a 'drawing' sensation? Good news is it need not be left on for long periods. Wipe it off with a warm rag, the soothing effect seems to hold for a while longer.

As I said, I have it so,...I'll continue for a bit....maybe my joints are slow learners...:)

Don't know till we try.......

Yes, 1000mg

The only topical I have had any form of relief from is Magnesium oil. I just do not like the feeling it makes on my skin....sort of a 'drawing' sensation? Good news is it need not be left on for long periods. Wipe it off with a warm rag, the soothing effect seems to hold for a while longer.

As I said, I have it so,...I'll continue for a bit....maybe my joints are slow learners...:)

Don't know till we try.......

Love the attitude

Hope it eventually does

Still, logging it as a failure..until further review

Thanks for the added update

Just heard on the news, a new [CBD based] medication is set for approval for seizures .

The young lady featured said that while it has not stopped her seizures, it has definitely reduced the number of them, and the severity as well.

Her doc said it may be & he believes it to be, just a matter of adjusting the strength & dosage to achieve even better results for her .

I sure wish that stuff would do some good for me....but it just does not.

Just heard on the news, a new [CBD based] medication is set for approval for seizures .

The young lady featured said that while it has not stopped her seizures, it has definitely reduced the number of them, and the severity as well.

Her doc said it may be & he believes it to be, just a matter of adjusting the strength & dosage to achieve even better results for her .

I sure wish that stuff would do some good for me....but it just does not.

THAT.....is a rare doc.

Wish it did you some good for you, too, rgp
My old boss says 'it doesn't do that much for me, but does miracles for my wife'

Metabolism is my guess

THAT.....is a rare doc.

Wish it did you some good for you, too, rgp
My old boss says 'it doesn't do that much for me, but does miracles for my wife'

Metabolism is my guess

Indeed...her doc spoke [disgustedly] about all the hoops he had to go through . {Legally} Just to try & find some relief for the poor woman. Too much to type in here...but what a damn joke.

yeah...as i have said before, we are all different & effected differently by many things.

Indeed...her doc spoke [disgustedly] about all the hoops he had to go through . {Legally} Just to try & find some relief for the poor woman. Too much to type in here...but what a damn joke.

yeah...as i have said before, we are all different & effected differently by many things.

True

The oil has worked wonders on my shingles in the evening, and my lady's overall discomfort....including mental outlook.

Please advise how it works for you

and you're quite welcome

Gary, I don't have much pain anywhere, but twice I used a dropper of the CBD oil when I overworked my back and it helped noticeably. The last time I forgot my back ached, usually I'm reminded every time I bend over or get up from a chair when I overdo, but the last time the results were good.

My husband has been using it before bed, he says it helps the pain that keeps him awake sometimes at night in his legs, hips, etc. We both had good results with the balm. I plan to buy more balm for sure, 1,000 mg on both products. When my husband uses more of that bottle of the oil, I'll ask him again if he wants me to reorder it, probably will get both again. Thanks for recommending the GoGreen, seems like a quality product, and it gets here quick via regular mail.

Gary, I don't have much pain anywhere, but twice I used a dropper of the CBD oil when I overworked my back and it helped noticeably. The last time I forgot my back ached, usually I'm reminded every time I bend over or get up from a chair when I overdo, but the last time the results were good.

My husband has been using it before bed, he says it helps the pain that keeps him awake sometimes at night in his legs, hips, etc. We both had good results with the balm. I plan to buy more balm for sure, 1,000 mg on both products. When my husband uses more of that bottle of the oil, I'll ask him again if he wants me to reorder it, probably will get both again. Thanks for recommending the GoGreen, seems like a quality product, and it gets here quick via regular mail.

thanks for the update, SB

I upped mine from 250 to the 1000mg, but seems same result as the 250

I've gone back to the 250
not so hard on the pocketbook

I think I forgot to thank you for the detailed info that gave me the shove I needed to try it. THANK YOU! It doesn't exactly make me feel like I am 23 again, but it sure took the edge off for my shoulder.
Glad to pass on the info
Yer very welcome
And, yeah, it takes the edge off
My lady is on an exercise program, which involves miles of hiking
The balm, directly to her knees, keeps her on task

cheers

My state is, 'as they say' that close to legalizing medical MJ...I was very enthused about it due to the touted relief it reportedly brings so many , for so many ills. However, given that I have noticed NO relief from the CBD oil, lozenges.& paste ...I wonder if I will receive any from the full-on cannabis ? My enthusiasm has waned.

My state is, 'as they say' that close to legalizing medical MJ...I was very enthused about it due to the touted relief it reportedly brings so many , for so many ills. However, given that I have noticed NO relief from the CBD oil, lozenges.& paste ...I wonder if I will receive any from the full-on cannabis ? My enthusiasm has waned.

I've read that results from one doesn't necessarily mean results (or no results) from the other. It is my understanding they work in very different ways.

My state has had medical marijuana for a while now. There are very tight restrictions on qualifying for it, though. We're pretty close to legalizing recreational use here.

Glad to pass on the info
Yer very welcome
And, yeah, it takes the edge off
My lady is on an exercise program, which involves miles of hiking
The balm, directly to her knees, keeps her on task

cheers
Even the hiking will do your lady a LOT of good Gary

Thats too bad rgp. Hopefully they legalize it for you

I've read that results from one doesn't necessarily mean results (or no results) from the other. It is my understanding they work in very different ways.

My state has had medical marijuana for a while now. There are very tight restrictions on qualifying for it, though. We're pretty close to legalizing recreational use here.

There are tight restrictions here but ‘pain’ of any kind is the main reason for prescribing. Lack of sleep is another consideration as it helps induce sleep. I personally find the low THC high CBD strains very helpful for reducing pain. It also helps relieve stomach cramps and nausea which I also suffer from some mornings.

I hope they legalize this for you. It really does work good. You can could then make canna cookies and such.

Gary, and ?

Who ever has found relief using CBD balm . How often [daily] do you use the balm?

I tried it, felt no relief on application , using it twice p/day. Became disgusted, set it aside. Going to give it another try, just wondering what others practices are using it?

and that was the enigma...knees too pain filled to hike

but

with the balm, hell, I can't keep up
Up
Its like a vicious cycle.... knees to painful to walk but no walking seizes up the knees.
Thats great that it helped here.
Good stuff.
I’ve known many people being helped by the balm rgp.

Back