CDC Confirms That Viral Loads In Vaccinated People With Delta May Be Infectious, So Masks Are Necessary

Since you posted it, why not provide information that proves it true of false? Inquiring minds would love to see it.
The initial source that got me digging into this was an NBC report that was later pulled (i.e., censored). It probably exists in the archives and will try to find it. Beyond that, like the media, I sometimes get information from contacts and other sources who cannot be named lest they stop keeping me informed (and perhaps lose their jobs).

Edit Note 1: This was in the archives. Am now looking for the Israeli data.

“CDC Director Rochelle Walensky said recent studies had shown that those vaccinated individuals who do become infected with Covid have just as much viral load as the unvaccinated, making it possible for them to spread the virus to others.” – NBC. pic.twitter.com/xhlmqRPKxN

Last edited:
I take issue with your rather negative view on the vaccines. Nobody I know has ever considered the vaccine a bullet proof vest. That is a straw man argument.

While they are not perfect, the vaccines are still very highly effective in preventing serous illness and death. It is highly unlikely that a vaccinated person will pass on the virus to another vaccinated person and that other person will get seriously ill, and even less likely they will die. Vaccines are not perfect but nothing is. Never let perfection become the enemy of the good.

Besides I am not talking about vaccinated people, but those who are willfully not vaccinated. I am being asked to take actions to protect people who won't take action to protect themselves. And this is after I have spent well over a year limiting my own life to protect myself and others. Now I am supposed to enable what is a poor decision on their part? Enough!
When have you taken TB tests to protect others before leaving your house & infecting others? Tuberculosis is airborne & very contagious.

Maybe it can't be proved true or false yet, so does that mean it should be ignored?

A lot of things were ignored at the beginning of this pandemic and look where it got us.
Ignored? No. But, it does mean people should have a healthy skepticism.

Nice try. But, I want to see some proof. Show me proof that the vaccinated are "spreading more delta".

I don't blame them. I simply do not want to pay the price for their choice. If they're right or lucky or whatever they will be fine. Great! If they're wrong or unlucky or whatever they may get very sick, perhaps die. Very sad. It's on them. Just leave me out of it.
You are playing the typical blame game; plus you need to feel superior. No one has the right to make health decisions for others.
If you believe your vaccine protects you, it wouldn't matter to you if others were not vaccinated. Your concern for others who are not vaccinated indicates your lack of confidence in the vaccine.
If you believe your vaccine doesn't protect you from others who are not vaccinated, stay home; that way you'll be really safe.

What happens to people who cannot be fully vaccinated due to medical conditions? Do we erect concentration camps for such? What about natives in the Amazon rain forest? How will they be vaccinated or people in third world countries without the financial resources to vaccinate an entire population?

Mass vaccination is not even practical. And why aren't we tripping over the corpses of America's homeless population on a daily basis? We're not. And that is a fact.

Respectfully, your post sounds like a lot of fear mongering.
Respectfully, I think your post sounds like fear mongering. Not one single person has been forced to be vaccinated and there's no reason to think that if it does come to that there wouldn't be plenty of exceptions made to the people with special medical conditions, or that non compliance would result in concentration camps (seriously?) At worst it would probably mean fines or not being allowed inside certain public buildings. As for the people in the Amazon rain forest, they would be safe and not carriers. We managed to wipe out small pox without vaccinating them.

BTW, All those beautiful young super models you use to portray yourself have probably all been vaccinated, they travel a lot.

From all I've heard and read about this, the reason for asking vaccinated people to wear masks is mainly to protect the UNvaccinated people. They (we) can all be carrying the virus anywhere on our bodies. But overwhelmingly, if we've been vaccinated, it won't make us seriously ill. Some people have gotten sick, but it was more like a cold.

There is also serious doubt about how willing those vaccinated people will be to wear masks again. Maybe protecting children who are too young to get vaccinated would be enough motivation; protecting people who refuse to get vaccinated although the vaccine is available, free, and right near where they live, sounds a lot more doubtful to me.

It is plain common sense to get rid of the politically motivated poisonous ideas, and take the simple, obvious steps to protect one's own health and the health of our loved ones. If all Americans would just get vaccinated, the scourge of this disease would just plain disappear, and we could return to normal.

Another state reporting. 😥

159 Dead, 593 Hospitalized in Illinois Breakthrough COVID Cases​

More than 150 people have died and nearly 600 have been hospitalized in Illinois due to COVID-19 in "breakthrough" cases after they were fully vaccinated, according to state health officials.

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/cor...in-illinois-breakthrough-covid-cases/2560611/
Now its 169 dead and 650 hospitalized. :cry:

169 Dead, 644 Hospitalized in Illinois Breakthrough COVID Cases​

"More than 160 people have died and nearly 650 have been hospitalized in Illinois due to COVID-19 in "breakthrough" cases after they were fully vaccinated, according to state health officials."

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/cor...in-illinois-breakthrough-covid-cases/2569598/

Pfizer, AstraZeneca vaccine antibody levels may decline after 2-3 months: Lancet study

Total antibody levels start to wane six weeks after complete immunisation with Pfizer and AstraZeneca vaccines, and can reduce by more than 50 per cent over 10 weeks, according to a study published in The Lancet journal.

The researchers from University College London (UCL) in the UK noted that if the antibody levels carry on dropping at this rate, there are concerns that the protective effects of the vaccines may also begin to wear off, particularly against new variants. However, they said, how soon that might happen cannot be predicted yet.

The UCL Virus Watch study also found that antibody levels are substantially higher following two doses of the Pfizer vaccine than after two shots of the AstraZeneca preventive, known as Covishield in India. Antibody levels were also much higher in vaccinated people than those with prior SARS-CoV-2 infection, they said. "The levels of antibody following both doses of either the AstraZeneca or Pfizer vaccine were initially very high, which is likely to be an important part of why they are so protective against severe COVID-19," said Madhumita Shrotri from UCL Institute of Health Informatics.

"However, we found these levels dropped substantially over two to three months," Shrotri said in a statement.

From all I've heard and read about this, the reason for asking vaccinated people to wear masks is mainly to protect the UNvaccinated people. They (we) can all be carrying the virus anywhere on our bodies. But overwhelmingly, if we've been vaccinated, it won't make us seriously ill. Some people have gotten sick, but it was more like a cold.

There is also serious doubt about how willing those vaccinated people will be to wear masks again. Maybe protecting children who are too young to get vaccinated would be enough motivation; protecting people who refuse to get vaccinated although the vaccine is available, free, and right near where they live, sounds a lot more doubtful to me.

It is plain common sense to get rid of the politically motivated poisonous ideas, and take the simple, obvious steps to protect one's own health and the health of our loved ones. If all Americans would just get vaccinated, the scourge of this disease would just plain disappear, and we could return to normal.
"If all Americans would just get vaccinated, the scourge of this disease would just plain disappear, and we could return to normal."
In a fantasy world of your own design.

"If all Americans would just get vaccinated, the scourge of this disease would just plain disappear, and we could return to normal."
In a fantasy world of your own design.
Someboy's just not paying attention or, as you suggested, living in a dream world. It's already a certainty that vaccines are neither preventing covid nor stopping it from spreading.

Note: This was caught earlier today before the censors got to it. The very fact that they're asking the vaccinated to mask up again suggests incompetence. It would also seem that fudging the numbers is biting them in the ass.

225871597_10215798730640873_7129832788109758630_n.jpg

Last edited:

Pfizer, AstraZeneca vaccine antibody levels may decline after 2-3 months: Lancet study

Total antibody levels start to wane six weeks after complete immunisation with Pfizer and AstraZeneca vaccines, and can reduce by more than 50 per cent over 10 weeks, according to a study published in The Lancet journal.

The researchers from University College London (UCL) in the UK noted that if the antibody levels carry on dropping at this rate, there are concerns that the protective effects of the vaccines may also begin to wear off, particularly against new variants. However, they said, how soon that might happen cannot be predicted yet.

The UCL Virus Watch study also found that antibody levels are substantially higher following two doses of the Pfizer vaccine than after two shots of the AstraZeneca preventive, known as Covishield in India. Antibody levels were also much higher in vaccinated people than those with prior SARS-CoV-2 infection, they said. "The levels of antibody following both doses of either the AstraZeneca or Pfizer vaccine were initially very high, which is likely to be an important part of why they are so protective against severe COVID-19," said Madhumita Shrotri from UCL Institute of Health Informatics.

"However, we found these levels dropped substantially over two to three months," Shrotri said in a statement.
And of course Pfizer booster trials have been underway

https://www.wrcbtv.com/story/44377946/pfizer-booster-shot-trial-underway-in-nashville

Coincidentally Pfizer projects over 33 billion dollars in vax sales in 2021.

https://texasnewstoday.com/pfizer-r...-for-covid-19-vaccine-to-33-5-billion/385336/

Good news from a 6 month study of the Pfizer vaccine's effectiveness:

Any symptomatic infection
2 months 96%
2-4 months 90%
4-6 months 84%
For protection vs severe illness solid all the way through at least 6 months *97%*
You are playing the typical blame game; plus you need to feel superior. No one has the right to make health decisions for others.
If you believe your vaccine protects you, it wouldn't matter to you if others were not vaccinated. Your concern for others who are not vaccinated indicates your lack of confidence in the vaccine.
If you believe your vaccine doesn't protect you from others who are not vaccinated, stay home; that way you'll be really safe.

Look up Ad Hominem attacks.

Last edited:
Ironic that you left out the word "Sense."
And, no reply? Don't have one?
I added the missing word. Better late than never.
My reply is that there is very little TB in my area. What little there is was brought in by immagrants and travelers, and it has been controlled by the health department. Quite simply, it is not a significant threat where I live. I hope the same is true for your location.

I think when it comes to considering information regarding Covid, its better to have an open mind to all information available.

Sticking ones head in the sand is never good because that leaves your a** up in the air ready to be kicked.
To that end (open to all information available), a source sent me a link to something Nobel Laureate virologist Luc Montagnier had to say HERE. It's something to certainly watch for with all the other crap that's happening.

I added the missing word. Better late than never.
My reply is that there is very little TB in my area. What little there is was brought in by immagrants and travelers, and it has been controlled by the health department. Quite simply, it is not a significant threat where I live. I hope the same is true for your location.
Not quite:
"What is the global impact of tuberculosis? In 2018, 1.7 billion people were infected by TB bacteria — roughly 23% of the world's population. TB is the leading infectious disease killer in the world, claiming 1.5 million lives each year."

You have no way of knowing who is an immigrant or traveler. You could infect everyone around you. When are you going to get tested?
Don't you care about protecting others?

I don't blame them. I simply do not want to pay the price for their choice. If they're right or lucky or whatever they will be fine. Great! If they're wrong or unlucky or whatever they may get very sick, perhaps die. Very sad. It's on them. Just leave me out of it.

You can't be left out of it. We've known for weeks now that vaccinated people are getting sick. People with mild cases are more likely to spread it just as in the first wave because they feel like they have a mild cold or allergy symptoms and don't stay home while contagious. The mask recommendation for vaccinated people is long overdue.

Last edited:
You can't be left out of it. Vaccinated people are getting sick and have been spreading it with mild cases. We've known that for weeks now. The mask recommendation for vaccinated people is long overdue.
Add to that the fact there's an internal government argument happening now. The argument is that most masks don't work and that masking standard need to be upped to form-fitting, medical grade masks. Of course those do, according to personnel in my Dr. office, bring with them their own problems.

Alas, it looks like wearing a mask while Delta making its way through the population may be wise. I don't like wearing a mask, but having known several people who suffered terribly from Covid, I know I would like getting Covid far less than wearing a mask. Time to break out the KN95 masks I stored a few months ago.

How does Delta’s contagiousness change our exposure risk?​

Being vaccinated is the best way to reduce risk of contracting the virus, doctors say, though they advise even vaccinated individuals to take extra caution. The vaccines are somewhat less effective at preventing infections from Delta compared with earlier strains of the virus, but still protect strongly against severe disease and death, they say.

For unvaccinated people, Delta changes the old conventional wisdom that a person is most at risk of infection after 15 minutes of close contact with an infected person. With Delta, infection can likely happen in less than five minutes, scientists say. The variant may even be potent enough to infect an unvaccinated person with a fleeting exposure, such as a minute or two in an elevator, says Dr. Marr.
At least most of the outdoor activities I enjoy are still very safe.
If you are vaccinated, activities like biking, jogging or hiking—where you’re moving and exposure to an infected person is very brief—should be safe without a mask, doctors say. “Between being vaccinated and being outdoors, that’s pretty good protection,” says Dr. Marr. She does recommend even vaccinated people wear a mask outside in crowded settings.

Back