Clean Underwear

Pappy

Living the Dream
Did you remember to put on clean underware, my mom would always ask me as I was going out the door. Yes mom,I did and would wonder to myself what difference does it make? Does she want me to get in an accident just to see if my shorts are skid mark free?

i think the last thing the doctors and nurses would give a crap ( pun intended ) about is should we work on poor Dave or should we check his undies first? Doctor, doctor, his head is bleeding real bad, would shall I do? Nurse, you must check his underware first to see if he has clean shorts.

Doctor, I think we are losing him, as the nurse starts to listen to my heart. We have done all we can do nurse. It is the dirty shorts that killed him. He should have listened to his mother!!!!

now, my mom was a worrier, I must admit and a lot of things she told me went right over my head but, did you put on clean underware, must have sunk in a little because to this day, I PUT ON CLEAN SHORTS, EVERYDAY.

Does turning them inside out count as clean when you run out before laundry day?
An969.gif

When i used to serve in the local footy clubs canteen , we had two sisters who were very big girls and apart from having dirty hair and they were always touching it, ifone of them when her dress was dirty the next day she would put it on back to front, we could see the filth but she couldn't so that was ok, used to make me feel so sick as i don't believe someone dirty should be working with food

I think I saw one of those sister's in the doctor's office the other day. How anyone can go for a doctor visit and not bathe is beyond me. This woman looked and smelled like she hadn't bathed in a month complete with the stringy greasy hair and reeking of cigarette smoke. What the hell is wrong with people?

Does turning them inside out count as clean when you run out before laundry day?
An969.gif

never tried that Gal, might work. And believe

me folks, I do know how to spell underwear. I don't know what the heck I was thinking.

Yesterday, while waiting in lobby for my tests, this man came in wearing the dirtiest clothes I have ever seen. How anyone can go out in public that filthy is beyond me and he wasn't a homeless person either.

Yes Mom, I promise I did put on clean underwear today. However, when I saw that truck heading towards me I yelled "Oh Sh**, and did.

Did you remember to put on clean underware, my mom would always ask me as I was going out the door. Yes mom,I did and would wonder to myself what difference does it make? Does she want me to get in an accident just to see if my shorts are skid mark free?

i think the last thing the doctors and nurses would give a crap ( pun intended ) about is should we work on poor Dave or should we check his undies first? Doctor, doctor, his head is bleeding real bad, would shall I do? Nurse, you must check his underware first to see if he has clean shorts.

Doctor, I think we are losing him, as the nurse starts to listen to my heart. We have done all we can do nurse. It is the dirty shorts that killed him. He should have listened to his mother!!!!

now, my mom was a worrier, I must admit and a lot of things she told me went right over my head but, did you put on clean underware, must have sunk in a little because to this day, I PUT ON CLEAN SHORTS, EVERYDAY.

This is hilarious, Pappy, made me really laugh out loud. Funny thing, my mom never mentioned it once...girls tend to be a lil more particular about that sort of thing. (wink!)

When i used to serve in the local footy clubs canteen , we had two sisters who were very big girls and apart from having dirty hair and they were always touching it, ifone of them when her dress was dirty the next day she would put it on back to front, we could see the filth but she couldn't so that was ok, used to make me feel so sick as i don't believe someone dirty should be working with food

Sad, huh, that they had no more pride than that? Just have to ask, what is a footy club?

I think I saw one of those sister's in the doctor's office the other day. How anyone can go for a doctor visit and not bathe is beyond me. This woman looked and smelled like she hadn't bathed in a month complete with the stringy greasy hair and reeking of cigarette smoke. What the hell is wrong with people?

Perhaps it's some form of mental illness, or alcohol/drug addiction, where you just really don't give a damn about anything. I know that's one way dr's become suspicious re older women coming in looking like street urchins, and in a lot of cases it is some sort of dementia. My mom's dr told me he was totally thrown off base with my mom because she went in dressed well enough for church, only because I was with her and dressed her. She would have dressed herself so differently and that was so opposite of the mom I knew who was always dressed well.

This woman was probably too young for that, but you have to be at a really bad place not to have more pride in yourself than that -- especially for a dr's exam.

Yesterday, while waiting in lobby for my tests, this man came in wearing the dirtiest clothes I have ever seen. How anyone can go out in public that filthy is beyond me and he wasn't a homeless person either.

Could he have been a tradesman - mechanic, ditch-digger, something like that?

What Phil said. Maybe he had an appt., worked late, & no time to go clean up. Another thing is depression, which seems to be rampant these days. You don't realize unkempt you might look when you don't have any energy and feel horrible, and don't know why. I'm sure doctors look for signs of that, too.

The only reason I thought of that was when I used to work as a U-Haul mechanic. A few times I'd run to the store after work, and my uniform would be black with oil and grease (and sometimes blood) and I'd stink like a garage. I noticed that the same people who used to shove into my rear-end on line now gave me a respectable berth and wouldn't make eye-contact with me.

Pair-haps eet woz my cologne, no?

Pepe_Le_Pew.jpg

The only reason I thought of that was when I used to work as a U-Haul mechanic. A few times I'd run to the store after work, and my uniform would be black with oil and grease (and sometimes blood) and I'd stink like a garage. I noticed that the same people who used to shove into my rear-end on line now gave me a respectable berth and wouldn't make eye-contact with me.

Pair-haps eet woz my cologne, no?

View attachment 3586

Pepe Le Pew cologne, eh??? :p That's one way to keep people at a distance. I try to give them the benefit of the doubt, since they might have come from work, or be working, who knows.
A worker in a restaurant would be another story, tho.........

What do I care if I'm dead? When you die, you drop a load and wet yourself anyway. Your bodily functions release. The coroner is used to it.

My Mom was always reminding me to put on clean underwear. I think she actually counted the dirty ones on wash day to make sure I didn't slip up. After the underwear reminder came the "make sure you have a clean hankie" reminder.

I would not accept an unclean person in a eating establishment, anything else goes. I do not bathe everyday. I wear clothes more than one day. I have acute copd and am on oxygen. You do not know how much energy is expended trying to bathe, either shower or sitting in a tub. If I go to the ER dirty to get medical relief to breathe and they wont treat me the I will sit on the bench outside and that will be the end. As hangover says, when you die your bowels will let go and you will mess yourself, but then you will be dead so who gives a ratz azz if you have clean underwear!!!!!
oh and I am 70 to answer the question in the other post. no family, children, ex's or anyone else here.

I recently walked past a lady who was going in to see another Dr further down the passage of the surgery , as I was leaving ...and she was obliviously a heavy smoker and it was very noticeable she had tried to cover her lack of hygiene and the smell of ciggerette smoke with a cheap cologne ....it was woeful to say the least ...I have very sensitive lungs and started coughing right away by just getting a whiff of her as I walked past

Back