Covid goalposts just keep moving

Watch to the end..this Doctor is being very cautious about the vaccination

Perhaps "group think" in the medical community is exacerbated by the litigious insurance pressure that forces providers to follow the current "best practices" thinking crowd. The last time I saw any data, it seemed that some children weren't particularly at risk and some high percentage of people who get covid wouldn't have any major symptoms (and probably gain some immunity).

Watch to the end..this Doctor is being very cautious about the vaccination

LOVE IT!!!!!!!! I feel the same way about HP Pressure. When my oldest son was in the hospital years ago.. We got on the subject of HP pressure. She informed me Blood Pressure changes through out the day. If Hp pressure caused xyz.. I would have had it by now.

My husband is someone who gets colds, and flu a lot..and he hasn't had one since he got Covid-19 back in early March.. and was really sick for 16 days
He may have acquired immunity to viruses in general because he now has antibodies. That may explain why I've never had the flu in 38 years after having it once. Since then, I cared for several friends & family with the flu - (no mask, no distancing). I've never had a flu shot, so maybe I acquired immunity to all flu strains.

He may have acquired immunity to viruses in general because he now has antibodies. That may explain why I've never had the flu in 38 years after having it once. Since then, I cared for several friends & family with the flu - (no mask, no distancing). I've never had a flu shot, so maybe I acquired immunity to all flu strains.
That's possible. I was listening to Dr. Nick Hudson an epidemiologist from South Africa who disagrees with how Dr. Fauci has handled the pandemic. He also said covid 19 is similar to the Sars flu epidemic of 2003. I never even remembered that flu because I never caught it. And I wonder if that is why I have been able to survive maskless for 13 months of this? I've kissed, I've hugged, and talked to strangers.

People seem to forget the human race has survived plagues and pandemics before without vaccines. This whole thing leaves me with so many uncomfortable questions.

That's possible. I was listening to Dr. Nick Hudson an epidemiologist from South Africa who disagrees with how Dr. Fauci has handled the pandemic. He also said covid 19 is similar to the Sars flu epidemic of 2003. I never even remembered that flu because I never caught it. And I wonder if that is why I have been able to survive maskless for 13 months of this? I've kissed, I've hugged, and talked to strangers.

People seem to forget the human race has survived plagues and pandemics before without vaccines. This whole thing leaves me with so many uncomfortable questions.
You may recall "West Nile Virus" several years ago. It's transmitted by mosquitoes. A doctor said "The mosquito bite that transmits the virus acts like a vaccine & you can never get sick from the virus again."

I hope that's true about West Nile Virus. I had it about 7-8 years ago and was really sick for about 2 weeks. I gave up lawn bowling because of it; too many mosquitoes out there. I wouldn't want to ever get it again!

I hope that's true about West Nile Virus. I had it about 7-8 years ago and was really sick for about 2 weeks. I gave up lawn bowling because of it; too many mosquitoes out there. I wouldn't want to ever get it again!
You don't have to give up any outdoor activity - as long as you apply 100% DEET during summer: (It really works)

Image result for 100% deet
Image result for 100% deetImage result for 100% deet

Back