Dating after 50

Georgia ladie(s). Ask yourself this question. Would my husband want me to be alone in my senior years? Of course it depends on what one wants for themselves. There are lots of lonely older men out there.

I have been alone for 8 years now....it isn't that easy....and I have got more selfish!

A lady (66 yrs old) who use to live across the drive from us, told us "I don't want to share anything I have, so I guess that leaves me alone for the rest of my life." What shocked us is that she came right out one time and said "I'm a "B" (she said the entire word) and that's just the way it is." I told my wife, later, "if this is what she thinks of herself, I could just imagine the type of guy that would have to be with her" (if she wanted one). One thing for sure, that wife and I found out..........she sure didn't think very highly of the male society!

I have been alone for 8 years now....it isn't that easy....and I have got more selfish!

A lady (66 yrs old) who use to live across the drive from us, told us "I don't want to share anything I have, so I guess that leaves me alone for the rest of my life." What shocked us is that she came right out one time and said "I'm a "B" (she said the entire word) and that's just the way it is." I told my wife, later, "if this is what she thinks of herself, I could just imagine the type of guy that would have to be with her" (if she wanted one). One thing for sure, that wife and I found out..........she sure didn't think very highly of the male society!

She talks like alot of the lady's on this dating site I'm on called POF.

I'm old fashioned and don't like tattoo's and their is alot of young women that have tattoo's these days.
At least you have set some boundaries. There are some men and women that don't set boundaries at all. They just can't stand being alone so they become the perfect preys for opportunists. There are those that would mirror the other person hoping they'd click and finally be in a relationship. It is best to know what one wants in a person especially if they're looking for LTR.

I know this is an old thread, did you find Miss Right at any of the dating sites?

I registered at POF weeks ago and found "decent" men to chat with. Some chats lasted a day or two, many turned into ghosts 🤭, two seriously looking for a friend texts regularly. It's too early to say where this leads to, que sera, sera.

Dating sites may not be for everyone but you'll never know until you find out yourself. You have to play to win 🥰

I registered at POF weeks ago and found "decent" men to chat with. Some chats lasted a day or two, many turned into ghosts 🤭, two seriously looking for a friend texts regularly. It's too early to say where this leads to, que sera, sera.

Dating sites may not be for everyone but you'll never know until you find out yourself. You have to play to win 🥰

and what if this site has led you to me

only thing kansas has on pof is mama's boys and players. i got off it after one guy i met for coffee couldn't get the hell away from me fast enough. i must of been too much woman for him. ;)

only thing kansas has on pof is mama's boys and players. i got off it after one guy i met for coffee couldn't get the hell away from me fast enough. i must of been too much woman for him. ;)
I have not dated with any of them in person. The ones who have persisted to be my friends are out of state. Covid19 has made it easier for us to get to know each other first and become friends before we even meet in person. Hopefully, it'll not be awkward if and when, we finally meet. While many have turned to ghosts, wannabe scammers and trolls 😅 😋 🤭I'm surprised, there's real people in there diligently in search of their "last" love.

I do not endorse the site, register at your own volition. Don't let other people's experience affect you. You have no chance to win if you don't play.

I wish you much luck with that site. I experienced similar to you and then a lot of other things I won't go into at this time but it was a very negative experience for me. I deleted my account there yesterday. I had enough of it.

Back