Dexter I am waiting

Sassycakes

SF VIP
Dexter was my favorite show. I never missed an episode Michael C.Hall was a terrific serial killer. Of course, he only killed bad people like John Lithgow. After all these years they are airing 9 new episodes in the fall. I can't wait for it to air. Are you a Dexter fan?

I am! I have the original series on DVD. I'm going to rewatch them before the new season starts.

Remeber the last scene of the last episode where the girlfriend whose name I forget (who was a poison serial killer) walked off with Dexter's son saying something like "Let's go get some ice cream"? I've always figured she put poison in his ice cream. Dexter left over $700,000 for the girlfriend to take care of his son, right? And she really liked money, but wasn't so keen on kids.

They mentioned Hannah McKay was the one who was caring for Dexter's son Harrison who is now a teenager. Some speculate that now he might have the same mind that Dexter has and may become a serial killer like his Dad.
Yeah, that's right; Hannah. My DIL and I watched the final season together and she went nuts when I said "Hannah's going to kill that kid with poisoned ice cream." lol

But I saw where Harrison will appear in this new season. I'm betting the kid gets his father busted.

They have a lot of ideas about how the show will continue for the 9 episodes. One idea is that since Dexter as a child was sitting in blood when his mother was killed and since his son went through the same thing when his Mom was killed and he is now a teenager he picks up where his father left off. Dexter was one of my favorite tv shows and I can't wait to see it.

Sorry but after I read what the show was about I knew I was not interested! I feel that just because a murderer kills bad people it is still murder. It is not any one persons right to be the judge and jury and executioner,and I sure didn't want young people to think it was a right.

Sorry but after I read what the show was about I knew I was not interested! I feel that just because a murderer kills bad people it is still murder. It is not any one persons right to be the judge and jury and executioner,and I sure didn't want young people to think it was a right.
The show doesn't give the impression that there's anything *right* about Dexter. He's a very disturbed character.

I was watching an old episode of criminal minds today and I saw a woman I recognized Dexter. I can't remember what part she played but her name is Courtney Ford. I can't remember if she was evil in Dexter or good. does anyone remember her from Dexter. ai can't even remember her characters name.

I was watching an old episode of criminal minds today and I saw a woman I recognized Dexter. I can't remember what part she played but her name is Courtney Ford. I can't remember if she was evil in Dexter or good. does anyone remember her from Dexter. ai can't even remember her characters name.
She played Christine Hill, a reporter and the daughter of a serial killer whose career Dexter ended.

I'm glad they're bringing Dexter back. Good series. I liked seeing Michael C. Hall as this "likeable psychopath" after years of watching him in Six Feet Under.

Back