Did You Accomplish Anything Today?

Not a lot to relate... been raining all day, so I just disinfected everything upstairs and down, very slowly due to the back probs.. carried out usual chores except for the vac'ing , unable to do that at the moment, so I'll get o/h to do that tomorrow when he's off...

Made dinner..chicken, , mash and sprouts.. very easy to do, so not much pressure on my back...

Found a 9 year old store catalogue in the cupboard, it was facinating to look at the difference in technology in less than 10 years...

My efforts and time, almost done my raised garden......except for filling with soil, and raking the stones more level.
Started last week, so i did okay with the time it took.......other 2 pics, more of my yard projects.View attachment 120019View attachment 120020View attachment 120021
@MickaC , That looks absolutely brilliant. Fantastic job. (Hope that doesn't sound patronising). It just looks really good and interesting. It's given me ideas for the future in my garden. Absolutely lovely. 🤗 (y)

Made dinner..chicken, , mash and sprouts.. very easy to do, so not much pressure on my back...
That's what we had (chicken and stuffing baked together) Bob Evans mashed potatoes and vegetables in the microwave. It's my husband"s favorite meal and I like being able to put something in the oven, set the table, then go rest my back for 30 minutes before dinner. My back isn't as bad as yours but it still doesn't like to stand very long. Holiday dinners have become almost impossible.

Not a lot to relate... been raining all day, so I just disinfected everything upstairs and down, very slowly due to the back probs.. carried out usual chores except for the vac'ing , unable to do that at the moment, so I'll get o/h to do that tomorrow when he's off...

Found a 9 year old store catalogue in the cupboard, it was facinating to look at the difference in technology in less than 10 years...
You're doing good to go easy on your back so it can heal properly.

Back