Did You Accomplish Anything Today?

Oh, I so want a patio cover although I don’t have a patio, 😂. A tree root from the tree we had removed went under the very small cement pad, and raised on end up badly. When it rains it drains down and water gets into the house-laundry room.

We removed a small section of pad, dug it out, and put in river rocks, which solved the problem for now but before winter he needs to remove the rest of the pad. But I also want to cover that area which will really help the issue. We put a floor drain into the tiny laundry room after the washing flooded the laundry room and kitchen.

So water coming in that back door, which opens into the laundry, should not effect the rest of the house, still want it fixed.

I wish you would stop doing stuff. I am really worried about your back (yes, I know, you don’t need my advice); but I have spent time in a wheelchair because of mine, and I hate being in a chair. Try harder to take it easy! 😍
Thanks for thinking of me Aneeda.. 🥰..I am being very careful of my back truly... I've been suffering from back problems,, for the last 15 years or more..7 herniated discs and several cortisone injections over the years.. and 2 hospital stays, as well as endless physiotherapy sessions.. I am trying my best to take things as easy as I can, but extended rest makes it very much worse, so I am doing my Exercises, walking around as much as I can, then resting with heat and ice in between... . I'm trying my best not to have to have more cortisone injections since the Consultant said last time that there's not much more that can be done using those

Laughin' at you wanting a patio cover... 🤣

Last edited:
Thanks for thinking of me Aneeda.. 🥰..I am being very careful of my back truly... I've been suffering from back problems,, for the last 15 years or more..7 herniated discs and several cortisone injections over the years.. and 2 hospital stays, as well as endless physiotherapy sessions.. I am trying my best to take things as easy as I can, but extended rest makes it very much worse, so I am doing my Excerices, walking around as much as I can, then resting with heat and ice in between... . I'm trying my best not to have to have more cortisone injections since the Consultant said last time that there's not much more that can be done using those

I know what a royal pain herniated discs are as I have several, too, so get enough rest and try not to do too much...as it may cause you more pain and aggravation. ❤ 🌹

Yes.
I was staring at my face for about half an hour. I never do that. However, I did decide that when the mirror is level to my face this face is rectangular, long side down; But, when I lift the mirror above my face and look up at it the face is heart shaped.

Thanks for thinking of me Aneeda.. 🥰..I am being very careful of my back truly... I've been suffering from back problems,, for the last 15 years or more..7 herniated discs and several cortisone injections over the years.. and 2 hospital stays, as well as endless physiotherapy sessions.. I am trying my best to take things as easy as I can, but extended rest makes it very much worse, so I am doing my Excerices, walking around as much as I can, then resting with heat and ice in between... . I'm trying my best not to have to have more cortisone injections since the Consultant said last time that there's not much more that can be done using those

I have secondary Addisons disease from having too many cortisone shots, so now I can have as many as I want 😂, but they lower your resistance which is bad because of the virus. And they are so painful, I don’t want them anymore. I had two back surgeries at L4/5.

I feel your pain 😢.

Not sure this fits in this'post' but I spoke to my friend's husband who had a stroke and he can now say hello to me and when his wife said it was Ros he said hello several times. :D:D So I guess that's what I've 'accomplished' today.
I also dug and covered a raised bed for the Winter ! Think that might fit in this post- ☺

It's 8:15 here and I've cleaned and mopped the kitchen and bathrooms, started a load of laundry and swept the porches. I like to be able to say I do more before nine o'clock than the army does all day. Remember that old recruitment ad? Of course my afternoons are a total bust.

I took it very slowly because of my back issues but I managed to get the groceries stocked up on the shelves in the Barn...

IMG-7346.jpg

I got all the brannisters washed down indoors, and the batrhoom sik washed..as well as the windowsills and frames in my bedroom and the office..all very carefully, but none of it required any bending

I took it very slowly because of my back issues but I managed to get the groceries stocked up on the shelves in the Barn...

IMG-7346.jpg

I got all the brannisters washed down indoors, and the batrhoom sik washed..as well as the windowsills and frames in my bedroom and the office..all very carefully, but none of it required any bending
Nice! When do you see the doctor for the back?

Yes.
I didn't yell at anyone today even though they were bothering me. 1) car service late taking me to Dr. appt, although I did get there in time; 2) had to wait over an hour to see Dr.; 3) too many people in waiting room. Although masked, no room to distance.

What I was expectant about last week didn't pan out (surprise! surprise!) but I got a phone call today from whom I'm dealing with and was given hope for change, but I hate hope. Most, not all.

ps. doctor told me my tests were "perfect."

Usual watering of all yards, rearranged the cabinets I cleaned the fronts of yesterday, did some dishes (which I rarely do), weeding, tied up the raspberry plants, put water bottles in the cabinet, took my potty sample to the lab.

Husband “what’s in the sack in the fridge” as he opens the sack and looks. ”Yup, my pee. Want some?” 😂.

Back