Did You Accomplish Anything Today?

I changed my cell phone plan in anticipation of buying a new iPhone tomorrow. To my surprise I got a lot a lot more for only an additional $3.25 per month plus HBO Max streaming for free. Of course I still have to add on the monthly installment for the phone. Still trying to figure out what the "catch" is. Geeze, Ruthanne, 30 degrees seems like winter time. Stay warm.

I changed my cell phone plan in anticipation of buying a new iPhone tomorrow. To my surprise I got a lot a lot more for only an additional $3.25 per month plus HBO Max streaming for free. Of course I still have to add on the monthly installment for the phone. Still trying to figure out what the "catch" is. Geeze, Ruthanne, 30 degrees seems like winter time. Stay warm.
We don't get much fall weather here and winter comes really fast so I'm just getting prepared.

That sounds like a good phone plan you got there.

Yesterday we rode up the Natchez Trace with the top down on the convertible, looking for changing leaves. We meandered and enjoyed the beautiful weather. There were places along the route that we stopped and explored, never having time before on our way somewhere else. Though we didn't get anything accomplished, it did us both a world of good to get out of the house and enjoy the day.
Putting the seat all the way back and watching the trees overhead offers another point of view, especially lovely with the changing leaf colors.

Yesterday we rode up the Natchez Trace with the top down on the convertible, looking for changing leaves. We meandered and enjoyed the beautiful weather. There were places along the route that we stopped and explored, never having time before on our way somewhere else. Though we didn't get anything accomplished, it did us both a world of good to get out of the house and enjoy the day.
Putting the seat all the way back and watching the trees overhead offers another point of view, especially lovely with the changing leaf colors.
I would say you did accomplish something! You got out and explored! Sounds like a good time to me!

I finally accomplished something I've been trying to do for months.

Awhile back I realized how badly my front windows were leaking air. Then I discovered that I had the locks open on them which caused a great separation of the window causing lots of unwanted cold air to come in in the Winter. The first thing I did awhile back was to open the locks to stop the big separation. Today though, I slammed the window enough times to get the windows to match up and I was then able to lock one of them! I know it's so exciting I can't stand it...:ROFLMAO: So, I got one locked. I worked on slamming the other one numerous times but could not get it exactly even to lock it but it's pretty close to matching up and the big gap is gone because I have the lock in the position so it does not cause a big gap..

It's going into the 30s tonight so having one locked window in the front room is a semi-miracle for me. I may not even need to put up the plastic but we will see about that!

Feeling glad for all that! Oh, and I got the veritical blind slat at the beginning of the blinds to lay flat as so not to let in a "breeze" from the cold. I also got out my new electric heater that I will use this Winter if it gets frigid in here. It has a remote, too! Great joy!:LOL: Simple things make me happy...☺

Finished my task of.......washing all the furniture covers, vacuuming the furniture, and underneath them in the living room.
Got a few more things put in the shed for winter...... my table on the deck, also got to the shed, by my neighbour and his son, thanks to them, they bring it out in spring, put it away in the fall.
Still have to clean out under the deck of my mower, the it's ready to put away.

Finished my task of.......washing all the furniture covers, vacuuming the furniture, and underneath them in the living room.
Got a few more things put in the shed for winter...... my table on the deck, also got to the shed, by my neighbour and his son, thanks to them, they bring it out in spring, put it away in the fall.
Still have to clean out under the deck of my mower, the it's ready to put away.
I love getting things stowed away! I am working on putting some things in my storage locker making more room in here.

Hmm, watered like I do every dang day. Had an interesting conversation with the dog. Although he tends to keep his thoughts to himself. He’s hard to understand, anyway. He always has a ball in his mouth. 😂
I had conversations with my dogs today, and that's about it. I have little to no energy each day due to lupus, sjogrens, fibromyalgia, and rheumatoid arthritis. I feel so lonely not being the person I use to be. I am thankful to be here.
Susanep

I had conversations with my dogs today, and that's about it. I have little to no energy each day due to lupus, sjogrens, fibromyalgia, and rheumatoid arthritis. I feel so lonely not being the person I use to be. I am thankful to be here.
Susanep
We are glad to have you here! Conversations with your dogs count! I had a conversation with my downstairs neighbor's dog this morning. Makes up for missing my dog that I lost in 2013. But when I came back upstairs my rabbit did not like smelling a dog on my hand! Ha, he took off like a bullet.

I accomplished some stuff today. I finished my laundry which was sheets and towels, which I dry downstairs in the dryer. Everything I washed yesterday is still hanging in my shower. It is dry but I could not put it away today. So no shower tonight so I will not sleep in my clean bedding till tomorrow. Again I was able to do the laundry with my rolling walker instead of Jazzy. Used Jazzy when I took out the garbage though because by that time I could not walk. Did all my daily household chores and now having supper at my computer.

Susanep
Our dogs need for us to talk to them--I've been talking to mine even more lately. I'm sorry about your lack of energy and I can relate as I have a few medical conditions too that leave me feeling spent a lot. Sounds like you have a good sense of gratitude! Good for you!

I accomplished some stuff today. I finished my laundry which was sheets and towels, which I dry downstairs in the dryer. Everything I washed yesterday is still hanging in my shower. It is dry but I could not put it away today. So no shower tonight so I will not sleep in my clean bedding till tomorrow. Again I was able to do the laundry with my rolling walker instead of Jazzy. Used Jazzy when I took out the garbage though because by that time I could not walk. Did all my daily household chores and now having supper at my computer.
Yes, that's great you did all that you did. To me, it seems laundry is always there--I get some done and then it starts to build up again. I've been doing it one basket a day at a time.

Susanep
My granddaughter has severe lupus and gets chemo to try and control it. I have fibromyalgia and it makes you tired tired tired. I can not imagine having lupus and fibromyalgia, so sorry.

Laura Jane Atelier _ Vintage Fashion Blogger _ Beauty & Lifestyle Blogs.jpeg @Susanep Happy to meet you. Glad you found SF. Sorry you're having to deal with so very much.......Try and keep strong.......Talking to your dogs.......Of course you should......I have 3, talk to them all the time, but they don't always listen....lol lol. Wouldn't be without them.......This is a great place for sharing, learning, friendship, and support. Make yourself at home, and ENJOY.

Susanep
Welcome aboard, you have found your way to the right place, and for what it is worth, most of us talk to our dogs every day. Folks on this forum are pretty adept at lifting spirits so stick with us.

I bought three new pillows for us yesterday, each a different kind for a different member of the family, but they were all way too deep as if we had shoulders like John Wayne. So my mission today, already begun, is to sit on those pillows and flatten them into a comfy height. It's a tough job but somebody has to do it.

Back