Diets, Decaf & Other Dubious Deeds

Keep in mind it's his SO we're talking about. But, he does not mask except where forced to or wash his hands much. He also doesn't cover coughs or sneezes so it's really bothering me. I don't know what habits my coworkers have outside of work but if inside work is any inclination OMG!

This is not the same individual I hugged mind you.

I agree, it is a miracle, and you are worth some more of them, so i will hope for that.
🌻🌈

I agree, it is a miracle, and you are worth some more of them, so i will hope for that.
🌻🌈
That would piss me off if I wore the masks and did all that hand washing and sanitizing and they did nothing and I ended up getting it and dying.

now all that's left is my appt with the pulmonologist to get through. hopefully good news there, too.

"Do not allow people to dim your shine because they are blinded. Tell them to put on some sunglasses because we were born this way." ~ Lady Gaga

you know, i've noticed some folks discussing vaccines and i wanted to share this. i came across some stuff the other day that the technology behind this vaccine could be the mark of the beast that is referred to in the bible which brings me great pause when considering getting a vaccine.

https://www.sott.net/article/432202...herings-may-not-return-without-global-vaccine

frankly when i leave this world, i do not wish to belong to satan in any way shape or form.

My beliefs are different from those, but this is your thread, I think, we are on. :)

Re a vaccine, I will personally wait and see more specifics, and decide if it is a type I feel good about getting or not.
They differ from each other, and I get some and not others.

each of us has to consider our own belief systems in every thing we do in life. it's just one of those things. for me this could be very detrimental. anything that may stand in the way of my getting to heaven is not really on my list of things i want to do. ;)

my streaming is a little pokey tonight so, i'm gonna do my breathing treatment and wait for my last anxiety pill to kick in then i'm out for the night.

this one brings new meaning to the phrase "bite me!"
bite-me.jpg

Back