Diets, Decaf & Other Dubious Deeds

Doc sent me home with some antibiotic. Hopefully I'll feel better in a few days.

Sometimes I regret getting the internet because no matter what a person posts, it just seems like there's always someone right there to pick it apart. I understand now why people do so much lurking and so little participating. It's very frustrating.
Yes, whatever I may post may not be right but, geez! Can't say or do anything online or in real life that someone isn't all over it telling a person how wrong they are. I gotta say it's very disappointing. Perhaps I need to just lurk and post stuff that is uncommunicative from now on.
I just came upon Your post.....A few times here, I don't mean to be fresh, it's really not me....But sometimes when we are
staying in more then ever.....Yesterday, my family were here...We stayed in the backyard, the girls swam in the pool and
the guy's just hung out...No hugging, just sitting around and talking....
I'm not apologizing about my freshness...haha!!! It grows when you get older.....Hey, I lived a long time and really, sometimes
I get fresh....So, everyone stay well....I don't do all those other things on the internet and googling..or whatever people do..
My daughter said I should join.....I really don't want to....She tells me things if someone I know...At my age, I don't care
what people do....Do I want to know that Joe Blow is divorcing his partner? NO!!!! So, let's just be happy we are alive...
If you are having a bad day....We all know about that...But I rather keep it to myself...(sometimes) haha!!!
Me and hubby are still in our pajama's ….on the internet....Waiting for the storm....maybe on Wednesday...
It looks it is coming to the Carolinas....I hope our little cottage doesn't blow away...We are not there!!!!!!
Be Well in this time in our life, that we all have to be happy we are living....
I know some are hurting, or in a Hospital....I will pray for those that need help....
I haven't gotten to the Cemetary since last Christmas....I feel bad, cause I usualy go every couple of weeks....
My Mom, Dad and Brother are together....But they are in my Soul!!!!

I just came upon Your post.....A few times here, I don't mean to be fresh, it's really not me....But sometimes when we are
staying in more then ever.....Yesterday, my family were here...We stayed in the backyard, the girls swam in the pool and
the guy's just hung out...No hugging, just sitting around and talking....
I'm not apologizing about my freshness...haha!!! It grows when you get older.....Hey, I lived a long time and really, sometimes
I get fresh....So, everyone stay well....I don't do all those other things on the internet and googling..or whatever people do..
My daughter said I should join.....I really don't want to....She tells me things if someone I know...At my age, I don't care
what people do....Do I want to know that Joe Blow is divorcing his partner? NO!!!! So, let's just be happy we are alive...
If you are having a bad day....We all know about that...But I rather keep it to myself...(sometimes) haha!!!
Me and hubby are still in our pajama's ….on the internet....Waiting for the storm....maybe on Wednesday...
It looks it is coming to the Carolinas....I hope our little cottage doesn't blow away...We are not there!!!!!!
Be Well in this time in our life, that we all have to be happy we are living....
I know some are hurting, or in a Hospital....I will pray for those that need help....
I haven't gotten to the Cemetary since last Christmas....I feel bad, cause I usualy go every couple of weeks....
My Mom, Dad and Brother are together....But they are in my Soul!!!!
Is the hurricane headed your way? If it is I hope you'll be safe. We get tornado's in Kansas. I can't imagine a tornado-like event with flooding. That would have to suck. No place to hide.

Is the hurricane headed your way? If it is I hope you'll be safe. We get tornado's in Kansas. I can't imagine a tornado-like event with flooding. That would have to suck. No place to hide. It's coming up to the North...Hope it sways to the right into the Sea....
It's suppose to get here on Wednesday....I must get most of lose stuff into the garage....or Gazebo....We never actually had a tornado
in our area...but you never know....We have been here for over 40 years....the last storm was "Sandy" years ago...We had the generator
going for a week, It's an all home generator....Just had it overhauled...

It's suppose to get here on Wednesday....I must get most of lose stuff into the garage....or Gazebo....We never actually had a tornado
in our area...but you never know....We have been here for over 40 years....the last storm was "Sandy" years ago...We had the generator
going for a week, It's an all home generator....Just had it overhauled...
Well all of you folks that are in the path are in my thoughts today.

Between viruses & creepy a** bugs I'm starting to wonder about our fate. If this is a peek @ the not so far off future...I'm never leaving the house ever again except to work. If I can find a work at home job then I can just stay in. Forevah!

Ok people...buckle up cuz I'm about to possibly share some more "fake news" as the nay sayers refer to it:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/who-chief-coronavirus-vaccine_n_5f282bfdc5b68fbfc88625ba

Dr. Anthony Fauci, head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and a White House coronavirus task force member, said last week that he’s “cautiously optimistic that we will have a vaccine by the end of this year and as we go into 2021.”

But Fauci has also said he doesn’t believe the virus will ever be eliminated.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/delt...us-no-masks-return_n_5f284206c5b6a34284bdef36

A airline spokesperson said the plane returned to the gate in Detroit after departure as the customers were “non-compliant with crew instructions.”

A airline spokesperson said the plane returned to the gate in Detroit after departure as the customers were “non-compliant with crew instructions.”

Customers who are unable to wear masks due to health conditions are required to receive a medical screening at the airport. Under Delta’s “Clearance-To-Fly” procedure, such consultations can take more than one hour.

This next post is a 2 parter...

I want to take a few minutes to talk about Tourette Syndrome. A comment was made in a thread on here that kinda ticked me off a little because I have Tourette Syndrome. I'm in no way a "victim." It's not like Tourettes is a crime that I've become a victim of. For those of you who don't know...it's a neurological disorder that often gets placed in the category of mental illness when it's actually a disability.

In a nutshell your brain sends messages to the nerves in your body to create different movements. Like your arm bending...your foot flexing...you get the idea. With Tourettes it's like wires being crossed & sending the wrong message. So instead of that arm bending it now jerks out in the form of a tic.

Not all people with Tourettes have bouts of corprolalia (swearing uncontrollably). We all have some form of physical or verbal tics. After my diagnosis at age 9...I've spent a lifetime with this. I think what upset me was this person referring to a
reaction they had to something as looking like something a person with Tourettes would do. First off...if you don't have Tourettes or understand Tourettes then making comments like this on the fly causes others to make wrong assumptions about this disorder.

I spent my entire life with tics of some sort until I got older. Apparently hormonal changes have an affect on the severity of the tics. So as I've aged the tics lessened. Now that my hormones have once again changed I have some tics pop up now & then. I don't think people realize what a PITA these tics can be. And making a remark on the fly like Tourettes is some sort of odd reaction to something is inaccurate & inappropriate. IMO. I'm sure this person didn't mean for that remark to be bad necessarily but when it distorts the reality of an actual disorder then I get annoyed.

Ever since I was 9 I've had a tic that was of my head jerking back like I was constantly tossing my hair over my shoulder. It got so bad at one point in my life that I couldn't walk through my own house without twitching into the woodwork. Imagine smacking into the doorways in your home while you're trying to get a damned cup of coffee.

Continued....

Imagine what it would be like to twitch 24/7 (yes even in my sleep) & be harrassed by every living soul around you all day long every day no matter where you went. No matter what you did. No matter what kind of person you were. Imagine that at 9 yrs old. Imagine what kind of screwed up life a kid is gonna have living a lifetime like that. People fear what they don't understand & they go on the defensive. Imagine a lifetime of that kind of rejection.

Never being able to sit completely still.
EVER! Never being able to make friends or learn how to cope with the disorder or other people. I've been through hell & back on a ride I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. I have a lot of bottled up pain & darkness inside me that no one would ever understand.

I had to spend my entire life explaining to everyone in my direct circle what the hell was wrong with me. I was discriminated against by fellow students...by teachers...even my own parents were pretty damned awful to me at times. All the while I couldn't help it. I had no control over it. That's what people don't get. This isn't just some temporary nervous tic. It also comes with ADHD...ADD & OCD a lot of the time. I got the OCD.

My disorder is not something I'm a victim of. It's a part of who I am. My circuitry is basically screwed up.
But I'm the way God made me. I spent my life feeling like I was a mistake. Wishing I had never been born. So the next time one of you wants to make a little Tourette funny...think about what your saying before the words tumble out of your mouth.

You don't know who a person is so you don't know what kind of crap they're living with. Think about what you're saying before you say it. Ask yourself if your words are gonna hurt someone before you toss them so carelessly from your mouth or onto a page.

I discovered silicone rings last year. So far I have 3 Groove rings. I only like the one. It's rubbery. The other 2 feel like plastic & have no stretch to them so when my fingers are swollen I can't wear them. They don't have too many that are very pretty.

So yesterday a gal told me about QALO rings. So I ordered 2 this evening. It's been forever since I used my credit card so I figured this might help up my credit report as well. So I bought a unisex tie dye ring & a Strata filigree ring.
tie_dye.jpgfiligree.jpg

Back