Do You Have Pajama Days?

I wear sleep pants n t- shirts to bed, I always get dressed in the morning because it would make me feel real lazy n besides I have to take the dog out a 100 times a day!!

I'm going to have a jammie day today cuz I need one after yesterday. But I wash and fix my hair, apply full makeup and wear jewelry too. It would probably look hilarious to others but in a pinch I could just throw a coat and shoes on and face anything.

When I'm bona fide sick, I have jammie days with unwashed hair and no makeup. I hate days like that, but I'm too ill to care at the time.

Having a jammie day is not a sign of depression. It's just a form of making some me time IMHO.

Those people who wear old tattered jammies to Walmart could have an ulterior motive. Lady at the thrift store told me that they have found jammies tucked away by people who use the change rooms to trade their jammies for a nice pair of pants....could happen at Wally World too I suppose.

I'm going to have a jammie day today cuz I need one after yesterday. But I wash and fix my hair, apply full makeup and wear jewelry too. It would probably look hilarious to others but in a pinch I could just throw a coat and shoes on and face anything.

When I'm bona fide sick, I have jammie days with unwashed hair and no makeup. I hate days like that, but I'm too ill to care at the time.

Having a jammie day is not a sign of depression. It's just a form of making some me time IMHO.
I never wear make up on my jammy days! :p

Was thinking about this thread as I was showering this morning. My routine is to get up, brush my teeth, shower, get dressed, hit the kitchen to start the coffee, blow dry my hair in the bathroom closest to the kitchen (so the noise doesn't wake hubby), pour my coffee, turn on my computer.

Truly, it wouldn't dawn on me to shower and put my sleep clothes back on.

guys do you remember the slumber parties that the girls used to have?
girls lounge around in PJ's...
boys would arrive, peek in windows, beat on windows, girls would titter,
then admit boys (after they put on robe) the bold girls would remain in their shortie nightgowns-Hupa, Hupa! (circa late 50's & 1960's)

take op south, but these quotes came from this thread

I've always been infatuated with phrases that encapsulate a mood, a felling, a situation:

post #5 'keep the world out,' (leave me alone-okay or I will eat you alive)

Lynn #14 'Wal-Mart warriors' that captures the entirety of all you need to know

Pecos #24 'not right' until I have a cup of good coffee,'

I am not right until noon if I don't get my coffee, it's abnormal to start the day without coffee, a sin actually=Huh?

Was thinking about this thread as I was showering this morning. My routine is to get up, brush my teeth, shower, get dressed, hit the kitchen to start the coffee, blow dry my hair in the bathroom closest to the kitchen (so the noise doesn't wake hubby), pour my coffee, turn on my computer.

Truly, it wouldn't dawn on me to shower and put my sleep clothes back on.
For some fun, you might try reversing the order of the above: Get up, brush your teeth, get dressed, shower! :p

Back