Fun question. Be nice in replying.

Without knowing anything about you & based on the question.

Psychiatrist

Reason. Asking a question that delves into peoples thinking process.

Knowing the way you are, Chic, how you pride yourself in dressing nice, painting your nails, and everything in-between, I would say you are a spokesperson for something related to sports/athletics, etc, or are a model.
Very sweet of you Marg. I would guess you are an activist of some kind. Someone who is open to others and much younger than your years.

Knowing you as I have for many years Chic, I have to agree it would either have to be High Fashion, or perhaps interior design, and if not that, then something in the financial line
Those are excellent guesses Holly. I would guess you are or should be a CEO of a corporation. You're clear, decisive and in charge.

Second guess:
Buyer at women's high-fashion store.
I was almost going to do that at one point so Pinky is very close. I would guess you are the authoress of a series of cook books - all very successful. Or a professional restaurant reviewer.

Anyone who asks such a question must be rather self-obsessed, so an actress, perhaps, or some other profession which makes you the centre of attention.
Bingo! I'm a narcissist. Not really. But I can see why people might say that. I think you are perceptive and would make a good psychologist or private investigator.

How about a guru of wisdom and kindness?
Thank you. That is what I used to do before the pandemic shut me down. I don't know you well, but you are thorough and examine a question from all angles. I would say you could be a good mathematician.

I think you have a career in Art. Maybe you are employed in an art museum
Stars to Sassy. Yes, I did do that and still am an artist, but no longer is that my career focus. I think you would make an excellent diplomat but probably might be a social worker of some kind.

No. But I would guess you are an instructor of some kind. You have strong opinions and lots of positive energy.
usually i get stuck training the new employees so you're not far off. most of my nursing home stints left me in charge of the night crew to make sure things run smooth. positive energy? lol! you must have read something on a good day.

Back