Harry and Meghan update

I don't think she knew.. she did not have a clue. She probably thought she did but she did not have a clue. I wish them well. Their baby is tooo cute.

you talking in riddles.....😂😂 she did ,she didnt, she did, she didnt !!!.....😂🥴😳

I think they were both living in some sort of fantasy world. Reality hit them and they didn't like it. Like the spoiled brats they are...they have gone off in a sulk.

the only solutions is to live like hermits until the novelty all wears off !!
just read last night 'harry is missing his best friends and txt every day ''wonder what else he misses here ??

also heard Canadians said no to paying for their security -and why should they 'they chose to move' all down to them
so they can pay for it , they best settle down and stop worry over who's picture taking -just except the celeb status
and get on with being a proper family !!!!

This week's People Magazine cover...

iu

well I did laugh out when I read the lastest instalment of these two ' I knew Vancouver isl. would be far to boring for them'
so the news is they are both going to LA. to buy a home of their own , this is coming from a couple who left uk. for
to be left alone - well there is a good reason why she wants to go where its all happening like the film world '

this woman has her life style planned out ' she will be harrassed in LA. even when they dine out somewhere ,
it all seems very contradictory to me - her ex hubby is stating that in time she will walk away from harry ??

The Sussexes end their royal duties on March 31 and after that the Canadian taxpayers will stop paying for their security.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/can...e-harry-meghan-markle-security-183251084.html

67c02950-dfa7-11e9-bf3f-6c2f7eda5e75
Not quite true.

They will get the same security protection as any other resident in Canada, paid for by the Canadian taxpayer whether they contribute or not.

That child will be the target of every nut case and militant activist group I'm North America and beyond.

They are being irresponsible in exposing him to such pressure.

lovely babe -- pity the parents are so sensitive in life , knew megan would not fly over with him to the UK.
he arrived home-and in his Scottish speech- he tells them all -just call me harry ; looked like sour grapes indeed '
he still wanted to be a royal -but not to be associated with them - is that why he looks so unhappy still !!!!!!!!!!

He's not the first to give everything up for a woman, and I doubt if he will be the last.
I agree. I remember reading about Edward, how he gave up the throne for Wallis. She said that he had not told her what he intended to do, and after the fact she could not bring herself to dump him. They were miserable in the end, she cheated on him in the open, and treated him like an unwanted appendix. I wanted to feel sorry for him, but it's good that it happened that way, they were both Hitler admirers and friends. England would have fallen under Hitler if Edward had remained king.

Back