Harry and Meghan update

They picked the right country to move to. Canada. I belong to a Canadian forum. It's like ho hum another day another dollar. Actually the claim is one of economic value for publicity and tourism. There's a bit of a flap about security. That will get sorted out in typical Canadian fasihion. Have the patrol drive by when the aren't busy.

Fortunately Diana's daughters-in-law are lovely women and don't try to upstage their husbands in the way that horrible woman did. Charles should never have married her.

diana never had to upstage Charles at all -she was her own woman ' and knew the people where behind her '
you say you wished she ever married charles -well i bet she wished that too ................!!

diana never had to upstage Charles at all -she was her own woman ' and knew the people where behind her '
you say you wished she ever married charles -well i bet she wished that too ................!!
Let's face it, a Labrador Retriever would've upstaged Charles in those days.

Last edited:
For goodness sake, I’ve just read this in my paper.....

‘Senior royals are making plans to provide Harry and Meghan with a haven in the UK after the couple claimed paparazzi "stalked" them within hours of their reunion in Canada

Sources close to the Royal Family say Prince Charles and Prince William have been "reaching out" to the Duke and Duchess of Sussex to say they could return to the UK full-time, if they wanted to, without having to resume their official royal duties.

Courtiers fear the pressure on Vancouver Island, where the Sussexes are staying, will have a major impact on the couple, The Sunday Timesreports.

“The palace are very worried about the Sussexes, because they are vulnerable outside the embrace of the family,” a source said.
“They are making contingency plans in case the Sussexes suddenly turn round and say: ‘Can we come back under your wing’ ?

Camilla was a married woman openly commiting adultery with a married man and is now supposedly an alcoholic. THAT is the kind of woman you admire! ! ! :( :mad:

.......and what do you think Andrew Parker Bowls was like Camilla's ex husband.....he had several women lovers all at the same time while he was married to Camilla, he also had an affair with Princess Anne.

.......and what do you think Andrew Parker Bowls was like Camilla's ex husband.....he had several women lovers all at the same time while he was married to Camilla, he also had an affair with Princess Anne.
When your spouse cheats on you you leave them. Two wrongs don't make a right. I mentioned her cheating on the husband because Plenmont said what a wonderful woman she was compared to ''horrible'' Diana.

Not all women leave their husbands some stay to exact revenge.

I am from the U.K. and I am just one of many that didn't like Diana here.

Not all women leave their husbands some stay to exact revenge. I am from the U.K. and I am just one of many that didn't like Diana here.

We only live once, that is a waste of a life. I left my chronic cheater after 4 1/2 years and have never regretted getting on with my life without the emotional torture and the threat of getting STDs. His second wife stayed and put up with him and got obese from the strain of it. To each their own, she left him as soon as she could collect Social Security.

It is an anachronism The Royals no longer hold too much sway in Australia as opposed to years gone by We seem to be getting back to the media fodder days 🧐

Not all women leave their husbands some stay to exact revenge.

I am from the U.K. and I am just one of many that didn't like Diana here.

Well said, Bee.

Long legged blondes are always popular in America, but it is sometimes necessary to strip away the Hollywood glitz.

She did not have the people behind her, only some of them, the vociferous and demonstrative'. She was also the darling of the popular press because of the guaranteed headlines.

Megan is in the same mould.

well at least we will get some different news in the papers than of harry and spouse ….
the ryal household is changing gradually -but it will take years for it to pan out -but
it will happen -
we need just a main ambassador) monarchy will be a thing of the past as time progresses...…......

Toffee It will take a major change in the UK for this to happen How does a dynasty come to an end? Will Britain become a true republic in the foreseeable future!!! 1984 was a watershed year for Australia We all but severed political and legislative ties We remain part of the Commonwealth, but it is tenuous at best

Toffee It will take a major change in the UK for this to happen How does a dynasty come to an end? Will Britain become a true republic in the foreseeable future!!! 1984 was a watershed year for Australia We all but severed political and legislative ties We remain part of the Commonwealth, but it is tenuous at best

Lot's of countries remain in the Commonwealth but they don't have the Queen as Head is State like Oz, Canada and New Zealand.

I'm surprised Oz is not yer a republic, but not the other two.

she knew what she was getting into ,marrying a royal....
but i read in the paper, that once someone tells her to do something, or there are rules...she does a-runner.....its the queen i feel sorry for....
isnt she-also going to do voiceovers ?....🥴,
I don't think she knew.. she did not have a clue. She probably thought she did but she did not have a clue. I wish them well. Their baby is tooo cute.

Back