Has Anyone Been Dining Out at Indoor Restaurants?

Maybe she didn't miss anything, maybe she has decided that @ 80 she is going to enjoy whatever time she has left .
Forgot to mention this 80 year old is still employed and actually her parents both lived to late 90's so I don't think she even considers that she might have an expiration date that is close. She is just clueless I think regarding Covid and well, most medical things actually.

Some of my friends have virus fatigue it seems. Two in particular had not been out to eat for inside dining at a restaurant since March when the shut down started. Now they go maybe once a month after calling the restaurant and inquiring about their Covid19 rules. I am not there yet. How about you?

Our outside season is over. We ate outside twice, inside twice a couple of weeks ago and ordered takeout 3x. We were travelling so allowed ourselves the inside because of rain.

One restaurant here couldn’t keep up with the demand for their patio dining. Others with patios missed the opportunity to attract people to their patios. They didn’t bother using them, which I can’t understand.

Food trucks have been very popular. We only used them twice and took the food home to eat it.

My son, grandson, grandson's girlfriend, and I had plans to meet for brunch today on the outdoor patio of a favorite restaurant. We don't eat out very often, but have a few times since this all began.

Unfortunately, Mother Nature had other ideas. Dark, threatening clouds all morning, followed by a hefty rainstorm this afternoon. I have a feel that we will get very few opportunities to eat out again, until the spring.

Not anymore. My immunity is so low, I have to stay away from other people~friends and family included. I have been housebound since release from the hospital, other than the doctor's office or clinic. Holidays this year will have to be just us.

I don't regret going out to some restaurants earlier this year, since it's impossible for me now. We still do some restaurant take out meals.

Like most issues on this forum, it depends where you live. Congested city, small town, rural?

I dined at a restaurant, sitting outside, next to parking lot. Never went back. The other question is would you have gone dining inside if it wasn't for the Covid? If you rarely eat in a restaurant or bar, then its no issue for you.

Yes, never stopped. We have those plastic shields between tables, every other table is empty and places to eat are always busy. Wear face masks until we sit down to eat. It does seem sort of dumb to have the face mask stuff going on while the staff walk around without them on.

Ordered take out on thursday supper from a restaurant in town.
Patty melt.......brown bread......lean patty......cheese.......red onion......thousand island dressing, and fries.
Love their fries......lightly seasoned.

First time having a meal that i didn't cook since February.
And before February, a year.
My, my......time sure flies.....;):cautious::sneaky:.

I miss going to Smitty's for brunch.......an hour away.
Miss Applebee's.
Miss A & W......both an hour away as well.

Ordered take out on thursday supper from a restaurant in town.
Patty melt.......brown bread......lean patty......cheese.......red onion......thousand island dressing, and fries.
Love their fries......lightly seasoned.

First time having a meal that i didn't cook since February.
And before February, a year.
My, my......time sure flies.....;):cautious::sneaky:.

I miss going to Smitty's for brunch.......an hour away.
Miss Applebee's.
Miss A & W......both an hour away as well.
It's nice when we don't have to cook sometimes!

Back